Circus Monster Part 3

The big show will be starting soon and people from all around the city came one by one to see the show. Hopefully the night would be one to remember. Families came together, happy to show their children the fun. Food carts and game stands were already set, awaiting eager costumers.

While families were spending their money before the show, the performance crew was backstage preparing their make-up and costumes for the show. All were silently hoping for a good show and no problems. A smooth run through just like while they were practicing. A perfect show was all they asked.

Others also hoped to be successful in another task that is to be held tonight. Not everyone knows about this, but some do. Tonight the performers will choose a child and try to persuade them to join the family. They can only hope that things go right for them tonight.

Time has passed and it is eventually time for the show to began. The seats were filled and people were cheering loudly. It was hard to just to hear oneself's thoughts, but they didn't mind it was normal at these types of events.

The lights I'm the room dimmed as a single spot light turned on in the middle of the room. The Ring master stood there with mischief in his eyes. Everyone here to see the show quickly quiets down as they wait for the Ring Master to speak. When everything was quiet and still the Ring Master finally spoke up through the mic.

"Hello everyone, as you all know this is the final show of the week before we all leave," he spoke. The complaints in disapproval could be heard all around the room.

"However, since this is our last show for you," he began," we plan to make the best performance you'll ever see!" The crowd cheered in excitement ready for the fun to begin.

The lights went out and the crowd gasped.

"...So please enjoy",the Ring Master ended as the lights slowly faded back in. There stood Winter, Mia, Rai, Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, all paired with a member of the opposite sex.

Pairs are below:

Winter and Namjoon

Mia and Yoongi

Rai and Jungkook

They began to dance slowly and gracefully around the stage. Their dance ended with the boys lifting the girl into the air. There they stayed as the lights flashed and the boys were now no where in sight. The crowd again had gasped and clapped in amusement. The girls began to do air acrobatics, spinning and flipping through the air. They moved so gracefully and they seemed to capture everyone's full attention.

Some more than others...

A few moments later and their performance ended. The three girls were now backstage with the others. Since they were first they're free for the rest of the night. As they were leaving they could the expressions of crowd cheering I'm amazement.

"You guys know what this means,right", Yoongi asked.

Everyone nodded their heads, knowing what he meant. The two youngest paired together on this one, they always did. Rai and Yoongi paired together, and Namjoon and Mia paired together. They all went in different directions. Thus meaning that the hunt has begun. This time they were looking for someone who was young, around the age of six or seven.

While they were searching an unfortunate boy and his younger sister wondered around the park lost.

Mark's POV:

"Come on Ty", I pleaded the tiny four year old girl,"They have to be around here somewhere".

Ty and I got separated from our parents a while ago and we've roamed around the whole place looking for them. Ty seems to have given up, coming to the conclusion that our parents purposely left us. For a four year old she takes reality alot better then me. I'm not that much older, I'm only six and I'd like to think that I'm pretty responsible.

While we were walking Ty suddenly stopped and stared. I went back to her and looked in the same direction as her. There stood a pretty noona and a handsome hyung. They looked really good together. I think they noticed us staring because they looked at us and smiled. They seemed polite, so I decided to ask for their help. I grabbed Ty's hand and quietly but urgently walked towards the couple.

They were now facing a different doesn't direction from us, so I slightly tugged on the older boy's pants. He looked down and smiled before nudging his girlfriend to notice us. When she was aware of our presence she too smiled at us, before crouching down to our .

"Is something wrong", she asked.

Something seemed off about her there was hidden smile in her voice. I foolishly shook the feeling off before explaining me and Ty's current situation. She offered to help us, we accepted. She then pleaded with her boyfriend and he gave in.

The longer we searched the darker it got and quieter it became. People were leaving now, and we still have no sight of my parents. I was beginning to give up hope. I'm sure that sadness was evident in my facial features.

Ty got sleepy so the kind lady was carrying her as we walked. I was getting tired too. The lady passed Ty to her boyfriend and picked me up as well. She held my small frame close to her body since it was getting colder and I only had a thin jacket on.

"We need to get inside someplace", she suggested her boyfriend only hummed in response. As they carried us I noticed we approached one of the circus tents. They fearlessly stepped inside as if they knew the place already.

They carried us through many tents until we reach the biggest tent. They took us behind a stage and there were many rooms. They picked one and set me and Ty on a bed together before they left I grabbed the lady's hand.

"What's your name noona?"

"My name is Winter and this is my friend Jungkook", she responded pointing to herself and the boy who I now know was only her friend.

I saw his shoulders droop in depression when she said the word 'friend'. I opened my mouth once again to speak.

"Thanks for your help today...",was all I managed before falling into a dreamless slumber

What what the day will hold for me and Ty tomorrow...

____________________________________

Hello!! Did you all see BTS new mv, Fire. It was straight perfection. I loved the routine for it. BTS said it the hardest choreography they've ever done. If you haven't seen it watch it on ibighit, not 1thek.