How I Met Jungkook: Ghost

He was on break from from the Army when we first met. I was just finishing my senior year at high school. Some friends and I decided to go hang out at the mall. While we were walking around our stomachs eventually grew empty so we went to our favorite Chinese food restaurant within the mall called Mandarin Express.
  While we were waiting my friend noticed an actractive soldier staring at her. She was a bit shy but I gave her the motivational push to go talk to him. As they were talking I managed to pick up a conversation with another soldier who went by the name, Ghost. I was bit bewildered but I didn't question him because I thought it was it cool.

~Timeskip~

Ghost and I started dating. We dated for 8 months before he popped the question.

"Will you marry me, you'd make me the happiest man alive."

I did cry like any other girl would do and I happily accepted his proposal.

However shortly after he proposed he had had to go back to the army.

~Timeskip~

Today was the day of me and Ghost's wedding. I had a feeling something bad had happened. He walked to the alter wearing a skeleton mask over his face. Worry began to rise in me.

He's injured....

After the ceremony, I asked about his face and my suspicions were confirmed. He was terribly burned by a grenade that came too close for comfort. He was scared that I would leave him because his face was ruined. I believed in that whole 'beauty comes from within not outside' thing. I stayed with Ghost because I really, truly loved him.

~Timeskip~

It was long after we were married that he was requested back to enlist in the army.

~Timeskip~

It's been 3 years since Ghost was re-enlisted to the army. We would send letters to each other every week. One week the letter never came and stopped coming ever since. I continued to filled with worry. Suddenly I was approached by 2 soldiers bearing the bad news.

Ghost was dead...

Killed in action, they said. I was terribly sad and so I did something stupid. I joined enlisted in the army.

After an exact year that I found out of his death I quit the army. I was stationed in Korea at the time, so there I stayed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys!! Incredinerd here.  Sorry it's so short but all of the chapters of this story, specifically, are short.

I wanted to tell you guys about the origin of this story.

It started when me and friend were playing Modern Warfare 2. We both had chosen the characters that we liked the most mine being Ghost and hers being Roach. Now we have an imagination that's far out there because we combined that game with kpop. We picked three of favorite kpop idols and wrote a four part story about what our imagination life was like and how we ended up with our dream husband. My story imcludes:

Ghost
Kim SeokJin
Xi Luhan (No longer a kpop idol, but the love is still there)
Jeon Jungkook

Should this story have it's own book or should I just publish the whole thing here??

Don't forget to comment or vote if you liked this story!!