Circus Monster: Part 1

Man: Rebecca it's okay, I'm here for you, just breathe.

Rebecca: AAAAAHHHHHH!

Doctor: Come on Rebecca just one more push!

Rebecca: FUUUUCCKK!

* baby cries*

Doctor: *gasp*

Rebecca: *heavily panting* Doctor is there something wrong
with my baby

Doctor: *stares at the child fascinated*

Man: Hey Doc! Is our kid okay?!

Doctor: *comes back to reality* Yes sir?

Man: *sigh* I asked if our baby was okay...

Doctor: Oh yes, it is a health baby girl, but--

Rebecca: Oh thank the heavens! I wish to see my baby girl, right
away!

Doctor: Uh, yes ma'am right away.

Rebecca: *sighs in relief* Dear...

Man: Hmm...

Rebecca: We finally did it...

Man: *smiles* I know and I couldn't be happier.

Rebecca and her husband had been trying to start a family for 4 years. Sadly it would end with miscarriages or still borns. They had been a mournful couple. It was so strange people would always catch them smiling kindly even after facing such dark times.

They were actually beginning to lose hope in having a family of their own, until Rebecca started having morning sickness. Her husband, terrified that he'd lose his beloved Rebecca next, immediately rushed her to the hospital. It was there they were told that Rebecca was pregnant, again.

The doctors found it odd when the couple only half heartedly smiled at the news. Rebecca told the doctors of her and her husband's struggles over the years. The doctors obligated to help the depressed couple, requested that they come for a check up every week.

The saddened couple were glad to receive the doctors help became ecstatic and happily obliged to the doctors will to help them. Soon enough they got to where they were now, with Rebecca giving birth to a healthy baby girl.

3 years later...

That day at the hospital will never be forgotten. Rebecca and her husband finally had their 'healthy' daughter. Rebecca could care less she was just happy to have a child to call her own. Her husband on the other hand, he was happy about having a child, but something was odd. Something wrong with her, she was creepy, in a sense. He both hated and loved her.

Winter: Appa, appa come play cars with me!

Winter beckoned for her father it was Times like this he loved her more than anything with her light brown skin and natural silver hair and her piercing blue eyes and twinkling smile. He hands down loved his baby girl, but after what happened a few months ago, she just wasn't the same.

He would often find her staring into space, as if deep in thought. He also finds her sitting alone in a corner facing the wall, mumbling to herself with a dark expression, he was scared of her at times like these.

I think that because I'm scared is the reason I loathe her.

Winter: Appa, gwenchana?

His thoughts must have expressed themselves onto his face. He looked at his daughter's concerned face and faked a smile.

Man: Ne, Appa is okay, do you still want to play cars?

A playful grin spread across Winter's face completely erasing the worry that was there a few moments ago. She nodded eagerly as her daddy got up from his cozy spot on the sofa and came near her and sat the floor.