Chapter 19:The Beginning

Start from the beginning

“But I want you.” I said in between kisses.

He laughed and shook his head. He laid me back on the counter and started to pull down my pajama pants. I looked at him and his eyes was full of love. It was like he was trying to be gentle and take his time. I appreciate all that and all but I really just want HIM.

Once he got my pants down, he grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders. I moaned as he started rubbing me through my panties. He kissed all the way down my legs, from my feet to my inner thighs. My panties were soaked.

He kissed me through my panties then he slid them off. I could feel my legs already start to shake. He got on top of me and started kissing me. Sending me chills all down my spine. He started rubbing my clit as our tongues tangoed. I moaned in his mouth and he started rubbing faster. He pulled away from the kiss leaving my mouth feeling empty and wanting more. He kissed my neck and slid his tongue down my body, leaving a wet trail. To be honest, I don't even remember how my shirt even got off.

“Damon...” I moaned.

He stopped kissing me right went he got to my slit. That's when I felt his wet tongue flick my nub.

“Shit.” I hissed

When he used his mouth, he works wonders. The way his mouth worked my body only got me wetter.

“DJ!.. Damon....Shit...AAAHH!” I moaned his name.

“Alexia you are so fucking sweet.” he said with his head still between my thighs.

I felt as he shoved his tongue in me. His wet mouth exploring my insides.

“Damn DJ!..” I moaned.

My legs started shaking more as I felt my climax rising.

“I'm bout to cum daddy!” I screamed.

It felt as if that made him go faster. I started panting as I felt my body begin to explode. With one last flick, all my juices came spilling out. I moaned and screamed as the shock wave of pleasure rushed all through my body.

He licked up all my wetness and licked his lips.

“You taste sweeter and sweeter.” He said.

I couldn't say anything. I was still tryna catch my breath. I was scared to get up, afraid that my legs would fail me. As soon as I got the urge to sit up, DJ's phone went off. He took it out of his pocket and answered it.

“Wassup!?” He sounded angry. “Oh really?”

He looked at me and smiled. “Word?....That's perfect.....Aight. We on our way.”

He hung up the phone and looked at me with a big ole cheesy grin.

“Nigga, what the fuck wrong witchu!?” I said.

“Well, fiancee.” When he said that, I lowkey blushed. “I have a surprise for you.”

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“And what is that?”

“It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you slowness.”

I rolled my eyes and mushed his head back.

“Whatever.”

I just sat on the counter pouting.

“Come on.” he said. “Watchu doin?”

“I can't move. My legs gonna give out.”

He chuckled and shook his head.

“Man I swear, you gon be the death of me. But Daddy knows how to put down.” He said winking at me and licking his lips. I can't tell him shit without him getting cocky.