"Thanks catekins" he smiles and stares at me. Its nice how after all this time he looks at me the same way he leans in and brushes my lips. Then goes back"lukeyboo you cant just leave me hanging" i pout he chuckles and kisses me for a few minutes. "You are free to move among the plane" Luke unbuckles my seat not breaking the kiss. I move to his lap"good god i knew i should have sat behind Michael and angel" calum shakes his head. Luke laughs"sorry that was funny" i start kissing him more"i love you so damn much sexy wife" "i love you so damn much handsome hubby".

Luke and I both fell asleep for a while I woke up after about 3 hours he was still asleep"psst cal you awake" I whisper"yeah why" he replies"I'm coming over" I say. I flip over the top of the seats only to land on my back"oh aw fuck that hurt" "cates what the fuck" calum said laughing his ass off. I too couldn't stop laughing"I wanted to see if I could flip over the seats" I'm still laughing so is he. "Help me up " I hold out my hands he does so. "I'm so tweeting this that just wow you make my life complete" he compliments"thanks cal pal ".

We take some selfies go over tweets look at funny videos for an hour I hear our stomachs rumble"guess we should eat" he states simply. We decide on lasagna "MICHAEL STOP" a girly scream let's out of angels mouth she was being tickled. "Its weird being a threesome its just not the same without Ash I miss his giggles and his updates." Calum sighs"me too calum" I rest my head on his shoulder"are you gonna make it with Sadie" I ask"yeah I am. I'm determined I've found her she's my person cates " "good cause I would a beat your ass if she wasn't I love that girl" I tease. "You know cates I'm so glad Luke met you not just for him but for me your my best friend" "you and Mikey are tied. Don't tell him but I like you more" I wink .

"I don't wanna waste it don't wanna waste it I don't wanna waste the night" he sings I let out a big yawn"if your tired sleep more" calum told me. " I'll be fine" I mumble cuddling into him we watch how I met your mother"noooo bad barney" he calls out"such a shame I loved Nora" he comments. " robins his soulmate" "still though I like her hey speaking of girls no more arzaylea drama right" he looks at me. "Nope Luke and I have been drama free for a while now I hope it lasts" I confess"good you let me know if anything does I know people. She could disappear..." He trails off.

I laugh"cal your ridiculous but if she goes after Luke again I'll kill her" I tel him"I'll help you bury the body" "good cause there's no way Luke would. He'd like accidentally forget the body or the shovel" we both laugh. "Oh my god how is it that he's still asleep and its been almost 5 hours" cal says amazed"I don't know but its pretty damn impressive" I agree yawning again. I fell asleep on cal for another hour or so"i could go for some coffee ill be back want any" i say. "Hell yeah thanks cates" he replies"get us some too please" Michael grins as i walk by"okay " i roll my eyes.

"One cappuccino lots of sugur w creams one black drip tons of sugar no cream" i hand angel and mike their drinks"your the best" mikey hugs me."yeah i am" i wink "one black coffee with creamers milk and little sugar" i hand cal his"thanks best friend".
"Wait whose that for" he refers to the other coffee in my hand. "Lukey trust me when he wakes up and sees us with coffee hell want some" i tell him. "True very true" he nodes we hack lukes twitter and post some selfies. "I smell coffee who has coffee i want coffee cates whered you go" luke says rushed.

"Behind you with cal damn lukeyboo you slept for ages i woke up like 2 hours ago. Then i fell asleep on cal pal for another hour but damn luke you can sleep" i said. He turns around"hey can i have some of that wait why do you have 2 can i have one" "if you stop asking questions maybe" i retort. "Calum its been fun thanks for chilling with me" i hug him he kissed my cheek"no problem".

"The one in my right hand is for you i knew you'd want some if you woke up" i smile. "Awwww thats so sweet i love you " he sips it i sit down on my seat luke looks at me"can i help you" "no im just watching you. Your so pretty" he kisses my cheek a lot"your a dork" "im your dork" he grins i laugh"now your just being sweet". Luke kisses me a few times"japans going to be great" luke said"yeah im so excited ive never been i wasent here the last time you were" i smile.

"Konechiwa weve just crossed over into japan please return to you seats" the flight attendant called. "Holy mother of god theres gotta be at least 200 people here" i say as we come out of bag claim. There was a lot of fans I took and deep breath and clutched Luke's arm"knock knock" he whispers. "Whose there" "orange" "orange who" "orange you glad I didn't say banana" he smirks I laugh. "That was awful" "I don't wish I was beside you I am beside you" I laughed "Luke your such a dork" "don't you mean adorkable" I kept laughing.

"A guy walks into a hair shop and says I'd like one of your hairy styles barber says sorry we don't sell people" he giggles so do I. "Cates look where we are" he asked"were outside but how I didn't even notice them screaming" "I told you jokes to keep you occupied. That way you wouldn't panic I took tons of photos and touched many hands I had to keep you laughing" Luke told me. Honestly my heart melted after almost 4 years hes still so sweet" lukeyboo your amazing " I blush"your cute when you blush" he kisses my cheeks.

The following morning I was so stoked I ran into ash's room since it was seven am"ASHY ITS THE FIRST NIGHT OF TOUR" I scream jumping. Except there was no Ashton because he's not here he's with Carmen and Lucy"right your not here" I mumble calum might be awake the door to Michael and angels room opened. "Hey Mrs hemmings ITS TOUR DAY I CANT BELIEVE IT" he yells"I KNOW IM SO STOKED FOR IT" I say jumping more. "Celebratory breakfast in our PJs let's go" he grins "alright" I laugh holding angels hand I told them how I went into ash's room this morning.

"I almost did the same babes he was so excited the most out of everyone I wish he was here so does ash but he also had to stay." Michael sighs"we have to do updates that's what he'd do and thank the fans after every show and airport landing. We have to fill ash's shoes" I tell them"your right it has to be us I mean besides ash I know the fans the best.  you know them best out of the girls" he replies. Breakfast was amazing"oh my god kobi beef and bacon in a sand which perfection" angel raves.

"Angel baby girl what shall we do now you too cates" Mikey asks"let's go change and wake up the late sleepers then decide on what sights we want to see before soundcheck" I suggest. "Were cool with that" angel answers Luke was already up and dressed"hey" I greet"hi" he smiles.I went to go change it was summer I decided on my 5sos tanktop jean jacket and shorts with some of Luke's shades and my 5sos bennie I grabbed my bag. "You look like a fangirl" he chuckles"good morning to you too".

"Someone's sarcastic this morning goodness it can't be you" he teases"shut up dooshe bag" "so hurtful" he rolls his eyes. "Your unbelievable" I tell him"damn right I am unbelievably in love with you" he said"smooth moves Luke " I smirk. "Hey these smooth moves got me married" "really what idiot would marry you" I joke"I believe you are that idiot" he says. "Seriously Luke we should go" I giggle"wait I haven't even had a hug or a cuddle or a kiss" he complains. "I will cuddle you while we walk and kisses are always acceptable" "works for me" he smiles I cling to his side he kisses me a few times.