Prologue

"Come back to me Renee." I broke. "I-I-I love you! GOD DAMMIT I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO DON'T DIE!" I sobbed holding her in my arms.

"She lost a lot of blood, it's a low chance she'll make it" Andrew sadly said. "I should of helped her. I should of done something" "You were protecting the group and our safety. We can't save everyone."

"I can't protect my god damn girlfriend how am I gonna protect a child? In this world?!"

"She's beautiful Jonathan. Do you wanna see your daughter?" I looked down at Renee pale lifeless body. "Just give me a minute" he nodded in understatement and got up closing the door behind.

"I wish.. I wish I had the guts to actually tell you how I feel Renee.. its hard you know. Admitting your feelings. I just hated how you were the only person to make me feel nervous around or had the guts to tell me off more than other people has. I mean come on you don't shout at a man with a gun in their hand" I chuckled to myself.

"I tried to get rid of you because I didn't want to fall in love. But I did and even though you were a pain in my ass. I still wanted you even though I was a coldless dick. I didn't wanted to get attach cuz I feared this would happen.. and it did..You make me weak and want to be alive in this world Renee."

I paused staring at her features.

I took her hand into mine and kissed the top of it. "I won't give up on our daughter"

I lowered my head.

That's when I felt a squeeze on my hand and quickly looked up. She was moving. Her eyes slowly opened.

But what shocked me was... this isn't Renee anymore...

.....

A little glimpse of the storyline. Now I wonder if you all want me to continue? It's something different a bit of WWE and The Walking Dead mixed together.

I might add some characters from the walking dead and probably some of the locations? What do you think? Yes? or no?

If you all want to read it. I'll be posting Chapter 1 on the 2nd July 2016.

So patience and add the story to your library :P

Started: 2nd July 2016
Edited:?
Finished:?