Me & Her

*Samantha*

I can't actually remember what happened to me. All I know is when I opened my eyes, I saw this beautiful angel in front of me. It's a bit blurry but I can tell you that, She's my angel. She has a soft smile on her lips, while her eyes are crying.

Why is she crying?

Oh God. Am I dead already?

Or maybe it's just my imagination.

I told you, it's a bit blurry.

I feel something hard inside my head. It's like, pumping and bouncing and it hurt as hell.

I want to sit. But my back hurts as well.

Why does my whole body fucking hurts!

Then suddenly, I start to feel her hand on mine. I flick my finger, feeling her warm and soft hand holding mine so tight.

"Baby?" I hear her asks, rhetorically and full of concern. Her eyebrow knotting together, as she look down my face.

Then again, I start to feel my lips pulling up a slight smile. Her voice made my heart moist, as if like the pain magically move it's way out of my body.

The pain I feel starts to fade away. But I still can't raise my head. I try to, but the angel in front of me says I shouldn't. She lay my head back down again slowly. My eyes starting to get the clear view of her.

Dirty blonde hair, blue-green eyes, clenched jaw, and her wonderful smile.

"Krys" I smile.

My throat is dry as a desert, but I'm able to slide some few words out my mouth.

"Yes" Krys nod, biting her lower lip as she hold back her tears.

"Oh thank god!" I hear someone exclaims over the edge of my bed. I look down my foot, seeing Petta and Bette.

I clear my throat, before I ask "Petta? Bette?"

"If you're wondering why we're here. It's because, right after we've heard what happened to you. We booked a flight and flew here to see if you're okay. Thank God I though you'd have an amnesia or something!" Mark exclaims. I haven't cope up on the other words he said.

My head still hurts.

"Thank you" I mumble, giving both of them a smile.

"Do you need something? We'll get anything you want" Bette assures me with a smile.

I move my head from side to side, as I try to keep my tired eyes open.

"So. . . we'll just go outside for a while" Petta excuses, pushing Bette towards the door. Bette got confused at first, but then she gave in, and they both walk out of the room.

I turn my glance to Krys, receiving a warm smile from her. And then, I see her eyes filling with tears again, as she still bite her lower lip. "Don't cry" I say, raising my hand to touch her delicate face.

"I'm. . . I'm just so happy." She mutter, touching my hand as I cup her face. "I got so scared that you'd be gone."

I force a smirk, and I clear my throat before I speak "I told you. I will never ever leave you"

It's true.

I will never ever leave my baby.

She nod her head, hesitantly. And she pull a smile on her lips. "How do you feel now?" She randomly ask, gesturing over my body.

I let out a sigh, as I take my hands away from her face and back to my side.

"Horrible" An unintended groan slides out my mouth.