Guilts of Love

*Krystel*

Wow, she does have a very nice house, or shall I call it a "castle". I can't believe they built that house just this summer. I can't imagine how many carpenters they hired to finish it. But then again, I was so happy I finally talked to Samantha, and I even helped her.

Driving my way back home I realize I was smiling. I finally saw Samantha's smile. She's so beautiful, the most flawless girl I've ever seen. I wonder if she work out, because those muscles she have is mouthwatering even to girls.

I step into the house and make my way to the kitchen to get something to eat. I grab my phone from my left hand while my right hand holds an apple. I dial Mark from the contacts and I walk to the living room.

I told Mark everything that happened and all he said is Okay, Great, Nice and Wow, and he even told me something about helping him get closer to Samantha but I didn't response to that.

I grab a knife and a cutting table, then I start cutting carrots. I hear the doorbell, which startle me,

"Come in!" I shout towards the door.

"Krys, you have to help me!" Mark says, eagerly walking into the kitchen with an eager expression on his face.

"How can I help you?" I say, sarcastically, as I continue on cutting the carrots.

"Krys, I'm serious. You have to help me get close to Samantha. I got a fight with My football teammate, Luke. And we had an agreement that we should break a girl's heart as soon as possible, the first one wins. And the loser will run at the campus. All naked!" Mark says.

"ylYou know I'm not in your side when you plan on ruining SOMEONE'S HEART and Why should a girl's heart be involved in your "Mini-Arguments"?" I say, pointing my fore finger on his chest.

He rolls his eyes over me and took the knife away from my other hand.

"Please!.." He insist, giving me his puppy eyes. I just roll my eyes over him.

"I won't fall from that." I laugh, sitting on the bar table.

"What should I do for you to agree?"

"Nothing." I simply says.

"I know you didn't want to see me running nude in the whole school. So there must be something I can do for you to give in."

I think for a minute, thinking that he's actually right. I don't want to see him naked running inside the school. "There is something..." I mutter.

"What is it?" He widely smiles, leaning closer at me from the opposite table.

"This would be the last time you'll do something wrong. After this, you have to stop smoking, drunk driving, and BREAKING HEARTS." I say, sounding like my mom.

He nod his head and he hug me so tight.

"Thank You so much! I will definitely win this." He grip his right hand and smile.

I'm lying on my bed thinking of what I have done. Shall I really have to let a girl's heart be broken for my best friend? Mark is such a jerk. I can't imagine how we've been best friends for this long. Our attitude is completely opposite.

"Krys! We're home" My dad shouts from downstairs.

I stay on my bed, not planning to go down, and I turn off the lights. I can't stop thinking of how sweet Samantha's smile is. And me, planning to get rid of that. Guilts are running in my head when I didn't realize I felt asleep.