Love Letter. <3

*Krystel*

I wake up with a smile on my face. Looking over my alarm clock, I noticed I woke up before it go off. I stood up stretching my self, fixing my hair I went straight to the bathroom. I have a feeling this day would end great. But I can't stop thinking that in 13 days Samantha will leave for a tournament. I don't think I can even last a day without seeing her or feeling her by my side. This past few days had been frustrating, we barely see eachother outside the school, and that only means we can't act like a couple everytime we're together.

I grab a towel before walking out of the bathroom brushing it on my hair to dry off. I made my way downstair seeing the usual sight I always see every morning. ---Mom cooking and preparing while Dad reads his daily newspaper---. "Morning." I mumble. "Morning sweetie, how's your dinner last night?" mom asked placing the plates on the table. I look at Dad as he looks over her paper and pulls a smile on his face. "It's great." I say sitting down on my usual morning chair. I ate my food and kissed my mom and dad on the cheeks and told my goodbyes before I drove off.

After I parked, I climbed off the car looking for Sam's limo. But Unfortunately, I can't see one. I walk inside directly through my locker. "Good Morning!" Mark greeted giving me a cup of coffee that I know of is from the school's Coffee machine. I just smile at him giving him a look that says 'where's Sam?' . He gladly understood it already and shrugged. "We're not that close you know. I can't answer that" He chuckled.

We're sitting on the bench finishing our coffee when the bell finally rang. We throw our empty cups in the trash and walk our way through the class. As soon as I enter the class I quickly look over to Samantha's chair noticing she's still wasn't there. I sigh and sits on my chair. Being in class without Samantha bores the hell out of me. I lean my head to my right arm facing the door. My eye flashes when I see perfection walks in the room. I quickly straightened my sitting with a smile flashing on my face. I look over her as she smiles and walks over me leaving a note on my table.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else. <3

My heart beats faster as Butterflies starts waving in my stomach. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. I smiled and folded the note and stocked it in my pocket. I truly knew that If I wasn't in class I would literally jump up and down in happiness. I covered my mouth with my right palm trying to hide the wide grin forming into it. I glance over at Sam as she winks at me.

***

It's Lunch time. I stood up after they all rushed out of the room. I felt Samantha grab my wrist pulling me out of the room. "Where are you taking me?" I say trying to make my voice nice. "Lunch."

She pulls me towards the parking lot to where her Limo is. I saw Marcos opening the door for us. "Hop in." She smiles pointing inside the car. My jaw dropped in amazement as I crawl in. The inside of this Limo is highly different from what it normally was. Lights surrounds the sides, Purple sheets are wrapped around the seats. The smell of the food prepared on the small table at the middle. Wines soaked with ice in the bucket. If I'm not mistaken, this is the fanciest car date I have ever seen, even in movies. I look at Sam as she climbs in and closes the door. "Let's eat." She says pointing at the table. I smiled and look over what's on the table when i noticed a paper folded in half. I gave her a questioning look as she shrugged and blushed. I picked it out and start reading it ;

My Dear Krystel.

Just as a poet needs inspiration to write a masterpiece

I need you ...