Will You? (Last Chapter)

*Samantha*

Nothing is much better than having the one you love sitting here beside you. Hopefully, my mom agreed that I can go here in France to look for Krys. Because unfortunately and annoyingly, Mark only did told me that she's in France.

That's it.

No address or anything. Just France.

I want to find her because I love her. Of course. Yet I also want to ask her on why she had to leave me while my life is only depending on that pointy metal they inject me. I never stopped loving her. I just need explanation, that's it.

"So?. . ." I finally blurts as we settle ourselves inside my apartment. I watch her play her fingernails while she bite her lower lips. I feel cold droplets line up at my lower back bone as I stare at her lips down to the shape of her body. She's always perfect to me.

"Are you going to speak or what?" I say, trying to make my voice serious, yet I know I'm failing because all I can think of is getting her into this bed I was sitting on. Maybe I got a little bit sexually thirsty for the past month. Sorry.

"Okay, if you're not going to talk then nothing's going to happen." I say, as I move near her. "And I know you don't want nothing to happen" I whisper to her ear, causing her to move her head awkwardly.

I wait for a couple of minutes for her to speak but still nothing came out from her delicate mouth.

I move my lips near hers, more like one millimeter apart from eachother. I see her closing her eyes, and she prepare her lips to kiss me. Just as our lips almost touches eachother, I quickly pull my head back. "You want it right?" I say hiding my smirk, causing her to let out a groan.

"I don't know what to say." She burst out. "I tried to find myself. Find what I really want, away from others, away from you. But I can't. Because all I think about is you. My life is almost complete. I don't have to hide myself anymore. I got the strength, I got the urge to fight for it. I already got everything. Except you"

She lower her glance, causing her hair to fall over her face.

"You're wrong. You always got me. I'm always here beside you. Can't you see that I don't want to be away from you? I love you, I always do." There's so many things I want to tell her, but I can't stop my eyes to form tears.

"I know. I'm sorry. I tried to find myself, but all the missing pieces is you, always you."

I nod my head slowly, as tears form in my eyes. A little hurt has been forming on my heart. Why did she have to leave me to find herself?

Anyway, she already told me I'm still the missing piece in her life. That's all I need to know.

Therefore, all I need to do is. . .

*Krystel*

I watch as she lower her glance, obviously thinking of some way to forgive me. Then suddenly, I see her eyes lighten up as her lips fprms a smile. She look at me in happiness and she stand on her height. Then all of a sudden, she sit on my lap immediately wrapping her arms around me. "I miss you" She giggle.

"Really?" I say with a smirk.

"Yeah" She say in quick tone before she softly press her lips into mine. Her arms automatically finding their way to my stomach. I open my mouth right before she'll ask, causing our tongues to flick that caused a butterfly rampid inside my stomach. I fell back on the bed with her on top of me feeling her body moving and rubbing against mine.

"I want to ask you something" She say, after pulling slightly away from the kiss.

"I already told you the reason why I left. I'm sorry okay" I say in a groan then I kiss her again. But then again she pull out.

"No, not that." She response. I don't have time for talking as I pull her back again to kiss me.

She softly ignore my kiss, as she snaked her hand on my hair. She let out a smirk seeing my face fully annoyed. "Will you marry me?"

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

Sorry, I don't know what to say. I got so strucked that even my conscience can't speak. My eyes widened, directly looking at her as she let a breathtakingly smile. I quickly twist her making me on top, then I sit up.

"What?"

"I say, Will you marry me Krystel Ford?" She giggle, as she pull something out of her pocket.

I stand up, as I walk to where I put my bag on. I quickly pull out the little red box, but before I completely pull it out of my bag. I feel her hand wrapped around my stomach from behind, as her chin is pressed against my shoulder. "Will you?" she whisper.

Turning around, I say "No. . ."

"Will YOU?" saying this, I open the little box showing her the ring she first gave me. The ring that has passed through a lot of trouble. I got mad at her for a lot of time, but still I kept this with me. Because I still know, from the start, that she Samantha Fogwell, will be the one living the rest of her life with me.

The first time I saw her inside the classroom, I noticed her eyes, her face, her skin tone. The way she move, the way she sit, the way she talk, and the way she think. All is precious to me. The way I trembled when I first talk to her. The way she look at me as if like she's telling me that she's going to protect me and no one can hurt me forever. I feel safe with her. I feel complete. I feel alive.

After she hugged me so tight that I even thought she fell asleep hugging me. She pull out with a smile on her face. "Do you know what does the three roses I gave you mean?"

"I love you?"

"Yeah, but other than that. It's what I like about you. It's the reason why I have love you through all that happened." She response with a laugh. I raise my eyebrow towards her asking her,

"What?"

She raise her right hand, and she lay it on my shoulder. She give me a kiss, as she quickly pull out whispering these words.

"Perfectly Good Heart."