"Yes or no?" Leonard wanted a straight answer.

"Perhaps."

"Why don't you get to work on that, Martin?" Rip commanded him as Stein left

"Okay, so if Savage isn't the one doing the killing, what is he doing in town?" Crystal asked.

"Doesn't matter." Raymond pulled out a knife, more specifically a dagger.

"We can take him down."

"The Amon Dagger. Where did you..."

"Savage's house."

"All right, we need to proceed on two fronts: locate Jefferson and make an all-out assault on Savage." Rip commanded.

"A full-on attack only plays to Savage's strengths. If we want to get him..."

"We need to target his weaknesses. Sadly, very few come to mind." Rip was defeated until Kendra spoke up.

"I can think of one. Me. He wants me, and he always has. So if I can get close enough to him, then..."

"Then he'll kill you." Raymond was not having it.

"Thank you for the vote of confidence, but I don't need your protection."

"There's no reason to go alone. We're part of a team for a reason." Raymond bickered with Kendra, which was a little hilarious in Crystal's mind.

"Yes, and the team seems comfortable with me doing this, so that makes it about you and me." Kendra grabbed the dagger and walked out.
______________________

"I'm sure the kid is fine." Leonard lead Stein and Crystal with his gun, trying to find Jax in the asylum.

"Jefferson and I, as you know, share a psychic connection, but for some inexplicable reason, I can't seem to reach him. I've grown so accustomed to our partnership, to suddenly be without him is disquieting."

"I know the feeling."

As they advanced down the hall, alarms start ringing and sudden caring is heard.

"Oh, boy. Just when you think you've seen everything." Leonard said as he blasted at wing hawked creatures escaping from the basement.

"Guess those missing kids are no longer missing." Leonard explained as Stein and Crystal looked on in disbelief.

"Oh, my God. It's Jefferson." Stein said as Jax started to walk over towards them.

"Jefferson, it's... it's us!" He stared to snarl as he shed his wings, Crystal pushed Stein to the floor for his own safety.

"Jax, don't make me do this." Stein aimed his gun at Jax.

Hesitation built up in Leonard as looked away for a second, leaving the mutated Jax to scratch Leonard. Leonard fell to the floor, instead of aiming the gun at Jax, her aimed at a nearby pipe which bursted with air leaving enough time for them to escape.

They made their way to the first floor but as they turned the hallway Jax appeared again.

The gun was knocked from Leonard's hand as they all started to move backwards not waiting to get attacked.

Jax was about to attack when Sara came and knocked him down, leaving him unconscious.

"It's time to go."