22. I Lost Her Forever

So at that last moment, when she was yelling at me. I could feel the pain she was feeling. I felt bad. Like I should've never came into her life and started anything. I think I can finally admit that I'm bad. Bad luck.

She's pregnant and in danger. That have to be the most scariest thing ever. I finally hit the club and everyone is dancing, drinking, having a good time. Angel staring me down from across the club, I wonder what she wants.

"Jay, I know you see me." She walked closer to me.

"Yeah, I see you." I was looking around the club for Justin. "Where's Justin?" I slightly pushed her off of me.

"He's over there." She pointed to the back of the club.

I brushed past her and walked towards him, she mumbled something but I didn't care for it. Justin was over here living his best life, no worries for him.

"We have to talk." I told him.

"About what? The baby? Already taking care of." He wouldn't stop what he was doing for one minute.

"What do you mean already taking care of?"

"I got it man! Just worry about Angel and her father." He pointed towards Angel's direction and there was her father standing right besides her. I owe him big time.

Angel and her father came towards me, her father had this concerning look on his face.

"Is everything alright? My Angel says you were quite upset with her."

"Oh I wasn't upset, not at all. I'm sorry if it seemed that way." She smiles and grabbed my hand. We were headed towards the back room. I really don't have time for this.

Days past and I feel absolutely horrible. I want to say I don't love Crystal, but I do. I just ruined her life for a bit. I can't make it up but I sure can get her a present tomorrow for her birthday.

Maybe a necklace or a bracelet would be fine? She doesn't have to accept it but I want her to know that I at least thought of her.

I magically showed up to her house with the present in my hand. She's not going to accept this present, who would? I knocked on the door and she answered .

"Hey Crystal, you look stunning as always." She might kill me. "And oh! Happy birthday, I have something for you."

"Thanks. What is it?" Her words were son bland. She really isn't to fine about me being here.

"Here, it's a bracelet."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I can't except this and you know it Jay." She shook her head. "But I'm not going to leave you out here, I'm not that cruel. You can come in have seat, get something to eat, drink, and get some cake while you can."

"Oh okay, thanks." We walked in and she stayed far away from me, so I just stood there looking like a dummy.

Crystal

Jay comes and tries to give me a bracelet. What made him think I'll accept something like that from him? I'm just trying to have good time for my birthday. As long as he doesn't try anything I'm fine with him here.

The party is going well, we're just having fun. Jay doesn't look he's having fun though. Maybe I should of just took the bracelet. I could have tossed it and he would of never known. Oh well, what's done is done. He'll get over it.

I took a shot of vodka, it really hit the spot. I don't normally drink but that was well needed. A few more wouldn't hurt would it?

"Shots! Shots! Shots!" That's the only thing everyone was saying. More shots it is then.

I woke up feeling gross. I think I drunk too much, I don't even remember what happened. What the hell? Who the hell is laying next to me?

"Jay get up get up!"

"Huh? Why, why am I in your room?" He looked around the room. "Why am I naked? Why are you naked?" I quickly covered myself. "We didn't do it did we?"

"I mean we're both naked Sherlock, what the hell do you think happened?"

"Lord. I think I'll just leave, keep the bracelet."

"Okay, whatever. Goodbye."

He started walking down the steps, he went out to his car. He got inside and left. Just like he did last time, nothing changed. Wait. I hope he didn't do what I think he did?

I called Ashley and asked her was she aware of Jay being in bed with me. She said he took me upstairs when I passed out on the couch. So why was I naked?

"You took your own clothes off, you even made him take his clothes off. He was kind of drunk last night too. He fell asleep before you did." After that her mom came and she hung up.

I jumped to conclusions, I wish I could say sorry and now he's long gone. We were both drunk, didn't know what happened. I was the host of the party, should of never started to drink.

Where's this bracelet? I found the bracelet on my dresser with a note on the box. "Hey happy birthday, I just wanted to say that I'm truly sorry for everything. You don't have to forgive me or anything. I totally understand. I just wanted to let you know that it's my fault and that if you ever need me , just call."

I feel like I'm a bad person now.