3:The Bully

Today is Friday which means the week is over. I heard clicking of heels, blond hair flowing when she walks, and of course the "plastics". Ashley was beside me, looking the same way I was.

"Ashley is that Jayla?" I said.

"Yes, it is the bully and her plastic dolls she carry around." I told you they were plastics.

Here goes the drama. A good Friday probably going wrong.

"Well if it isn't the shy turtle and the weird bug." She was my childhood bully. She broke my arm and said I fell!

"Well if it isn't Jayla Moore the Barbie and her dolls." Ashley and I laughed on that one.

Jay came from out of nowhere. He appeared from thin air.

"So Crystal if you want to you can come to my party for my family and friends. You can and bring him."So she left. How fake can she be.

"What was all that about?"he said smiling.

"Nothing.Nothing at all. And where did you come from?"I raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, I gotta walk around to get to the classrooms you know."he started to walk away.

"Right." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the day passed and now I'm getting ready for tomorrow. It's a big family reunion day.My Aunt Joyce called and this is how it went:

Me: "Hey Aunt Joyce, can't wait to see you tomorrow."

Ajoy: "Me either and look I have some good news and bad news."

Me: "Well start with the bad news first."

Ajoy: "Your mom didn't die from the crash."

Me: "Well what do you mean, I was there when it happened, I was in the car?"

Ajoy: "Not exactly your dad died your mom ran away she thought you where dead."

Me: "Not to be rude but, that's the stupidest thing I heard. Where is she then and what exactly happened to me?"

Ajoy: "She lives in Las Vegas and you had passed out so, she ran."

Me: "Well can you take me there to see her?"

Ajoy: "I'm afraid not cupcake she has a new family and her daughter goes to your school."

Me: "Okay, tell me the good news."

Ajoy: "Well your Mom and sister is going to be there tomorrow!"

Me: "Wow! Two surprises in one day. Anyway I have to go. See ya love you!"

Ajoy: "Okay love you too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to text Ashley about the news.

Me: Ash I got some good news!

Ash: What is it?

Me: I guess my mom is not dead? And she is coming to the reunion tomorrow!

Ash: Well that's great!

Me: I know!! To excited(^.^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-beep beep-

A text from Jay? That's a new one.

Jay: I'm coming with you tomorrow.

Me: Sure.

Jay: Can I come over?

Me: Whatever.

Him come over here? Psh. I guess Jayla got to him. I sigh. What should I care. I have no interest for him at all. About 10 minutes later there was a knock at my door.

It was Jay. He looked decent. Okay, let's get it together Crystal.

"So, Partner you got a nice house. Does your Mom and Dad live here?he said.

"No, sadly my dad died and my mom lives in Las Vegas living life."I said

"Oh well, you wanna watch a movie?"he said while smiling. He has perfect teeth.

"Sure."simple answer. Let's try to a good movie night. Right? I told he can choose the genre but he insisted I pick it. 

"Well I choose romance. I mean you did tell me to pick." I had the biggest grin on my face.

"I really dislike that genre but, why not." he lost all interest in watching a movie. It's hilarious.

So the movie started and I made some popcorn, I sat next to him but with a good distance. The movie was called 'Stars At the Crack of Dawn'. It's about people faking their relationship to get some type of attention from people. Jay seemed interested but, then again he wasn't.

"Well you must love this movie because you seem interested."I said

"Spare me the pain will ya."he said. I started to laughed then he laughed. 

Then it hit me! Maybe I can test him and see if he really do dislike romance/love.

"I know this might sound crazy but, how about we be just like this movie."

"Sounds interesting. Let's try it."he agreed to doing it. Wow.

"Great." let's see how it goes.

"Sadly it's time for me to go. I know how much you enjoy my company." he started to chuckle.

"You weren't so bad."I laughed softly.

"I guess I'll see you later," he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "that's for the fake date." My cheeks are burning. 

So I walked him to the door and told him I will see him tomorrow when I pick him up. The badboy kissed me!But, it wasn't real.

Time to get ready!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Better from before?