14: Oh! Not Ready Yet

Wow! A big step he's taking in the hallway. He started to slide his hand down across my chest, down my torso, to my waist, slowly moving his hand to the rim of my shorts. 

"What are you doing, sir?" I said between laughs.

His hands went inside my shorts, I grabbed his hand so fast. There was like a sad puppy look on his face.

"What's wrong? I thought you was ready, this is exactly what had happened the last time."he said. Sounded like he was getting upset or angry or something.

"I know but, do you really it's the time and place to do that here? I mean be serious."

"You're right. Does later sound better?"

"I'm honestly not ready, I just want to focus on finishing school."

"Yeah, I feel the same way."I could tell that was a lie.

"I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry."he said.

"It's okay, don't beat yourself up about it. Gym starts in a few, you should get changed and go."

"Yeah, see you partner." we're doing this 'partner' thing again, really?

I just need to focus and maintain myself for college. School is almost out and I don't know where I'm going. A lot of choices, just a lot of responsibilities with them.

I went into gym and there was Jay, with no shirt on, playing basketball. He's such a handsome guy. The good part is we have a sub, meaning, no partner activities.

Nosey me, looking around the gym, I saw Ashley sitting there alone. I took that chance to go talk to her lonely ass.

"Hey Ash, what's up?"

"Nothing."yeah, there's something wrong.

"Come on, it's Virgin Mary here. What's wrong?"

"Why didn't Tymirr ask me to the dance?"

"Just give him a chance."

"Is it because I'm pregnant? Gullible? Condescending?"

"Woah there, where is all this coming from?"

"Life."

"We'll get through this together. Trust me."

"Promise?"

"You know I don't trust a promise unless it's a pinky promise."

We locked pinkies and just talked about madness the whole period.

"Alright future mama, it's time we change these clothes and head to your house."

"I think my mom coming to get me."

"Tell her I'll take you home, I wanted to stop and get a smoothies."

"Smoothies? Here I come?"Ash ran to the locker room.

I changed my clothes and started walking to my locker. Out of nowhere someone was pulling me back. Of course it was Jay.

"Hey mama's boy."

"Hey Mama."

"Ew, your sweaty."

He tried to put his sweat on me. Like he was literally picking a fight on wiping sweat.

"Boy! Get your sweaty ass off of me."

"Watch it Ms.Moore." Great. The principal heard me.

"Ha-ha." he thought it was funny. I kicked him right in his ass.