15: I'm Leaving you, again.

I'm so hurt, I can't even get up. My body is sore. Feels like I got jumped by 5 girls.

"Crystal, wake up."

Am I dead? Is this a dream? Who the hell is calling me?

"Virgin Mary! Let's go."

"Ash? What are you doing here?"

"Ya' mom let me in. I called you a couple times, you didn't answer. She said you had a bad fall."

"Yeah, a real bad ass fall." lies, nothing but lies.

"Clumsy ass."

"You know what, all this time I felt like I was in a book. Like it's supposed to be a fantasy of my badboy and I but, the whole time it felt like it's just about me. What goes on in my life."

"Deep much?"

"Ash I'm serious, we've been separated, back together, to almost living separate lives. It's like I don't know Jay, I don't know my mom and I don't even know about life."

"Doom and gloom, get over him. The dance is in an hour, get dressed."

I go to the bathroom, stare in the mirror, looking at bruises. What a fine look huh?

I take a nice, hot, long shower. I don't feel as dead anymore. I feel woke actually. Woke as I never been before. Shoot, I'm single now. Well atleast it feels like it.

I put on a simple black mini dress. Went light on the makeup and curled my hair. Put my heels on and I was out. Ash and I were gonna look for some better guys.

Jayla left with some guy, sounded so much like Jay. I forgot Ash left already.

Here I am, taking my lonely ass to the dance alone. Atleast I don't have to walk. That's the luck for having a car.

~~~~

I get to the dance and I see everyone having a good time. Busting it up with people, just kicking it.

You won't believe it, Jay ended up coming with Jayla. Time to stunt on them.

Broken hearted, again.

"Oh, Hey, Crystal, you made it."why this boy pausing so much. Like he was surprised.

"Yeah, I see you made it too."

"Hey babe, what's wrong?"he said. Babe? Really? Man whore.

"Babe? Your joking right? Here, with Jayla and you call me babe? Boy bye. We're done."

"I was gonna tell you, did you not read  the letter?"

"What letter?"

"The one with the rose that fell out your locker?"

I remember, that's when he tried to get all up on me.

"Oh, that letter."

"But we're done?"

"Duh, we're over with and I mean it."

I stormed off to the bathroom, staring into the mirror. I thought I was gonna cry but, I didn't. I fixed my makeup, used the bathroom and went to go find Ashley.

I found her old self at the snack table. Over here eating everything that's good.

"Fatty, what you doing?"I laughed

"What it look like? Eating." smartass.

"Guess who's single, me."

"I figured, that's why I woke you up."

"You knew?"

"Found out today, he's a scrub. You don't need him anyway."

"You're right but-"

"But nothing, you don't need him."

I picked up a chip and ate it, actually, I ate a few. I take eating to its advantage, even when I'm not hungry. I eat. I've noticed Ash was here alone.

"Where's your date miss?"

"Hospital." she stuffed a chip in her mouth.

"Why?"I ate a brownie while she was explaining.

"His mother was going through something."

"Interesting. Wanna dance?"

"Hell yeah!"

I took her hand and we went to the dance floor. We were having a good time. Laughing at other people dancing, watching people slip in their heels, it was great.

I needed a break.

~~~~~~~~

Short but sweet.