8: The Changes

Crystal POV

It been two weeks already. Was I in a coma? All I know is someone donated blood. Who? Don't know but, I thank them. The doctor and my mom enters.

"Hey sleepy head, your finally up." my mom kissed my forehead.

"All we need is for you to try to eat and you're out of here." the doctor seemed so pleased that I can leave.

So I ate some eggs and bacon and I was off. My mom tried convincing me to yes in staying with her. I really don't need "family" support right now. I just wanna hang with Ashley at my place. I wonder how she felt when I was on the phone that day.

I got home and called her.

"Hey Ash."

"Crystal! Where are you? I haven't heard from you in two weeks!" she sounds as if she didn't know what happened.

"I was in the hospital, in a coma. You didn't know? Wasn't we on the phone that day?"

"I'm coming over." she hung up.

I guess I can always count on her, when she know things. About 5 minutes later, there was a knock at my door. I opened it and I was attacked from this bear hug.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too Ash."

Mostly all day we just talked and watched movies. The bad thing is, there's school tomorrow and I have to go. Ash ended up leaving. I took a bath and just there thinking.

~Next Day~

School today. Yay. I got dressed, ate, then I left. By the time I got into school everyone was staring at me. All I saw Jayla in Jay arms. My incident almost made me forget that. Anyway class was starting.

"Alright class we have a new student, Anthony Johnson." Ms.Wilson said. When I saw him he was like gorgeous. He had blue eyes, black hair, and a couple of freckles. He had a black leather jacket and black jeans. He kinda looks like Nash or Hayes Grier. He was like a good, bad boy type.

The day was going and I felt someone staring at me. I looked it was Anthony. I don't need anymore bad people in my life. Now that I look he mostly looks like Hayes Grier but that bad guy style. He got up and went into the school garden. So me being nosey, I follow behind and found him sitting under the palm tree. I came up too him a just watched him.

"You look like Hayes Grier." I said.

"Well look at this, Miss Innocent is talking to me. Can I have your autograph?" Wow what a smartass.

"Have we met before?"I asked.

"We used to go to the same school when we was little. I moved and now I came back, you got your answer now you can leave." I don't like his tone.

"I'm not going until you say it nicely." I said smartly.

"Well that's your problem because I'm leaving and I don't have time for this." he said and left.

So I followed him through the empty halls.

"What are you following me for?" with a harsh tone.

"I want to get to know you. You seem interesting." I was really bugging this dude.

"You're not going to get it like this." he said.

"Yes I am!" I yelled.

He backed me up against the lockers a moved towards my lips, I thought he was going to kiss me but he moved to my ear and whispered, "No you can't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEVER EDIT WITH A CHROMEBOOK!!!!!!