17: SUMMER!

Crystal

Days passed, the bikini season is here.

Haven't really seen Justin since the dance.Hope he's okay. I mean I guess I scared him off, I called him my best friend. Like we literally just met.

Besides that, it will be parties after parties, drinks after drinks and dares after dares. What a life summer could bring you.

Soon after the fun, it's college time. Just wait till graduation, tomorrow. Seems like everything flew by right? Well, that's just my life for ya.

I've been had a scholarship for Pennstate so that's where I'm going. I have no idea where Ashley, Tymirr or Justin is going. Well see tomorrow.

Anyway it's lights out for me. Night..

~morning~

The graduate is up and ready. Nice low pony tail and a buttoned down shirt with a pencil skirt should be fine. My cap and gown on over on top, ready to go. I didn't tell that lady I called mother about anything.

"Hey graduate." speaking of the devil.

"Hello, Mother."

"Ready to leave highschool?" why is she even talking to me?

"You bet." no enthusiasm into this conversation at all, whatsoever.

"You know what college your going to?" dumb question.

"Yep." making sure I put extra strength for the "p" sound.

"Look I know your angry and I'm re-"I cut her off.

"Don't care, not worried about it." I brushed past her and went to my car. Driving myself to my graduation. Great.

There at last, I get to the school, looking at all my former classmates. While I'm staring these people down, two hands covered my eyes. I couldn't recognize them at all.

"Who the hell is this?"

"Hi, best friend."

Justin.

"Justin?"

He uncovered my eyes and I turned to fave him. He had a charming smile with soft dull eyes. I loved it.

"Where ya' been?" despite that I haven't seen him.

"Early vacation." he's obviously not a good liar.

"Oh okay but, are you ready to graduate?"

"Pennstate, here I come."

I squealed in excitement. I'm sure we'll be the closest of friends.

"Me too!" we laughed for a good minute. Then it was time for the graduation process.

The graduation was about 3hrs long. No sign of Jay. Good. Ashley and Tymirr is going to Pennstate also, what a coincidence. Life's gonna be great.

After graduation, my little clique came together.

"Ash, Tymirr meet Justin. Justin meet the lovers." they all exchanged handshakes and smiles toward eachother.

"Nice to meet you both." Justin had a big smile on his face. I created him some more friends.

"Anyone down for a Pennstate freshman after party?"

"I say my favorite, cheesecake factory." Justin bought up.

"I'm down." wow. Ash, Tymirr and I all said it at the same time.

"I'm driving." I sat right in my vehicle.

Justin got shotgun while the lovers were in the back. I'm happy for them, they been together since middle school years, yet, I still barely like him.

The whole entire ride there, all we did was rock out with some pop songs. I really like this group.

We entered the place, got a nice booth and waited for everyone to order.

"We'll take a slice of the chocolate mousse cake to share." Ash and Tymirr is saving me some money.

"Wanna share a slice?" Justin suggested.

"Sounds great." I gave him a real big smile.

"Is the Oreo Supreme fine?"

"Just great."

I felt relaxed with him. It don't feel as though I'm rushing him into something or he's rushing me into something. He was very kind. Actually, one of a kind.

No food. Just desserts. Nothing but a cavity. Our slices came and the waitress said someone already bought it for us.

"Who exactly?"

"One of our favorite customers." that's all she said and she walked away.

Thanks favorite customer.

We began eating our cakes and it was good. The lovers were over there feeding eachother. Justin and I were just talking about how good the cake was. It was really good.

Trouble in paradise. Jay has entered the building.

"I need some fresh air. Justin come with me?"

"I'm coming."

He followed right behind me like a lost puppy. A cute lost puppy. Lord, I'm boy crazy.

"What's on your mind?" Justin asked, staring into the sky.

"Oh, nothing."

"Is it because he walked in?"

How'd he know? I don't even have the strength the question.

"Yeah."

"You can't keep dodging him forever, he'll learn to move on and so will you."

I just let the words soak in. Listening to everything he just said.

"You're right, thanks." 

Out of nowhere I pecked his cheeks with a light kiss. It was so adorable to see his cheeks turn pink.

We walked back in, it was time to go. As we was leaving I brushed right pass Jay and yes, he stared way too hard but, who cares? Not I.

Home, here I come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like I'm losing my nonexistent writing skills..