6:The Break

Crystals POV

~3 months later~

Surprise, surprise, Jay and I been together for about 3 months. After that first date, I guess we hit it off. The only problem is his "badboy" actions. I know your like he's not bad at all. But trust me he is.

School has been hell. The teachers are like demons. Class is starting. Science class, my favorite. "Yay."

"Alright listen up, please present your science fair project." welp here I go.

"Jay, your up. Where's your project?"

"Didn't do it." what's happening?

"Why not?"

"It's not worth it. Waste of time."

"Detention is not a waste of time. I'll see you there." wow he just got detention.

Everyone else presented then it was finally my turn. I went up and presented what I had. It was about the  way people act. Of why they act the way they do. Of course my supposed to be #1 supporter, besides Ashley, wasn't even listening to me.

Class was over, and I really need to talk to Jay. I just hope he talks to me about it.

"Hey Jay, wait up."

He turned around slowly as if I was getting on his nerves, "What?"

"What happened back there?"

"It's life."

"I can't do this." I had a dream that this day will come.

"Can't do what? Another project?"he chuckled.

"No! I can't do us. I can't be with a badboy. Your a bad influence. It's like you do everything wrong, just like this  relationship!" by that time everyone was staring at us.

"You got your wish. We're done. This relationship was shitty anyway. I never liked or loved you. It was all fun and games. Remember?" I feel as though my heart just shattered.

He never liked me! He said he never loved me. He acts as if he doesn't care! All I can do is just run to my car and cry. I'm hurt.

I got into my car and I like an hour away from home. I drove around some what. After all that had happened between Jay and I, I decided to text him.

Me: hey..

Jay: what?

Me: I didn't mean everything I said earlier. I was just so upset..

Jay: don't need a sob story, you said the truth.

Me: But it's not

Jay: ok, well I got to go school tomorrow, Partner

Me: bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Partner? After all this? I'm called Partner. I'm guessing I really did deserve it. I said things about him. We said things about eachother. Fair. Right? I just got home so I guess I'll get ready for school tomorrow.

-Morning-

Rise and shine Princess, your day has just begun. Let's dress like something. I got up and was getting ready for school. There was some skinny jeans, a blue tank top with a denim jacket, and black combat boots. I curled my hair and put on light make-up to cover my dark circles around my eyes.

When I got to school everyone, I mean like everyone in my grade was staring at me. Something must've been going on. But the surprise was Jayla hugging up with Jay, walking towards me. 

"Oh hey Crystal I didn't see you there," she giggled, "it looks as if I got your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend, any more."

"Aww, what happened? You can't handle the badness. Your too much of a goodie-goodie." everyone listening laughed at me.

I left to go to my classes and lunch. In my classes no one spoke to me. Comes to lunch, people are whispering about me. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Yet again, I'm hurt. All I could do is run to my car. I got in and locked all my doors. I was crying so hard I didn't even know what to do anymore.

There was a knock on my window, it was Jay. I rolled down my window.

"What do you want?"

"Crystal are you okay? I didn't mean for things to go like that. "Jay said.

"Well I didn't mean for it to be either! So goodbye, Partner!" My feelings are really hurt at this point.

"Crystal, you know I care about you."he said.

"Well, this Crystal here don't care!"I said angrily and rolled up my window. I was so pissed I pulled off. I was driving home, I called Ashley. I need her right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: "Ash, can you come over please?"

Ash: "Yeah, Why what happened?"

Me: "Jay and Jayla."

Ash: "I'll be right over!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up and I was headed towards  a big truck, I couldn't stop.

BOOM!

Ash: "Crystal! Are you there! Oh my god! Crystal!"

I was so hurt,I was scared, I went out thinking about everything.

-------------------------

I did that😎.