4:The Big Day

So today is the day I meet my mom and sister, who I've been in school with for the longest.

So I get dress so I want to wear something nice but something to keep me warm it's cold outside. I put on some skinny jeans, black combat boots, white sweater, black scarf, and I curled my hair then put it in a ponytail.

Jay came over 5 minutes before I could pick him up.

"Wow, you look decent."he is so plain.

"Thanks you too, ready to go?" I said.

"Yeah, I'll drive." Someone knocked on the door.

"Crystal, I just came to wish you lu-" Ashley started. "What is Mr. Badboy doing here?"

"Damn am I really that bad?"he said it so sarcastically. He's an ass.

"Ash, want a ride?"I looked at the time and it was time to go.

"Sure." she said.

Jay escorted us to his car. He opened the door for us. What a surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay's POV

So she asked me out. But it's all pretend. I like it. No real relationship. No one gets hurt. I really hope she doesn't catch feelings for me. She seems like a nice girl. She is beautiful, what am I talking about. So now we need to go to her family reunion. I asked to drive because I can get that badboy image out her head. I'm just as normal as she is. The ride was mostly silent but, I heard giggles from behind.

"He has a nice jawline."

"Quit it, you have a boyfriend. Let me play with this one. I had the biggest grin on my face. She wants to play huh? Well let the games begin. I hope she don't catch feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal POV

"So Crystal, how to do you feel that your boyfriend is an escort for the day." shoot I forgot about that. So embarrassed, I forgot to tell Ashley.

"Boyfriend? Crystal and Badboy? Y'all are living my book."he did this on purpose.

"Well technically we-"he cut me off.

"Shh, she doesn't need to know every detail."he's playing with fire!

I was quiet for the rest of the ride while Ashley was asking so many questions.

So we're at the place and Jay stepped out to open the door for us.

"Ready partner and Ashley?"Jay said.

"Ready." We both said.

So we are in the place I say hi to everyone. I'm getting welcomed by many. Introducing them to Jay and of course they know Ashley. I take Jay to go talk to my uncle, they seem to have a lot in common.

Then I heard someone say, "Is that my baby all grown up!"I turned and look and it was my mom. I guess.

"Mom is that you?"I had to put some enthusiasm in it. So we stood there and started to run to eachother. We talked about what we missed out on.

"So where are you living at?"she wants to know where I live already. Geez.

"I live across town. Like down the road. About an hour away."

"That's nice. I'm actually moving in with your sister over there, speaking of your sister where is she?"

"There she is. Jayla get over here and meet you sister!" That's when I saw blond hair and heard the clicking from the heels. I turned and look it was the one and only Jayla Moore.

"Mom is that my sister."I said sadly.

"Yes it is." here she comes strutting her way.

"She's my bully."I whispered to Jay. I'm not going to break my moms heart by telling her what she did to me, I just met her.

"Umm, Hey Crystal what are you doing here?"she sounding surprised.

"Well you invited me and I was supposed to come here today."I was squeezing Jay's hand, I didn't even notice. All he was doing was looking down.

"So y'all met! Great! Sisters forever!"I know she didn't just say that.

"Mom is this true?"Jayla asked.

"Yes it is honey."Mom said.

"I never knew your name."I said and a tear dropped from my eye.

"Sara, oh, are you okay?" I grabbed Jay and said, "I'm fine."

"Ash lets go." she followed behind. We got to the car and Jay opened the door for us. The whole time we was there he was quiet. Not one peep. Just looking around.

"What happened back there?"Jay said.

"The main person that haves a problem me, is my sister."I said sadly.

"Your saying Barbie is your sister? A bunch of bullshit."Atleast Ashley feels my pain.

Jay was quiet afterwards. He dropped me off but I asked them him and Ash to come in. Ashley was already making her way to the door, I was just waiting for Jay's answer.

"Sure, I'll come in." Plain Jane.

So as the day went I made popcorn and then he put on Twilight my favorite movie. As you should know, Jay wasn't interested at all. The movie was over and Ashley went to the basement. I don't know what she does down there.

"Want a tour of my crappy house?"I suggested to Jay. 

"Sure." he's starting to get on my nerves with this "sure".

"So how many bedrooms are here exactly?"Jay asked.

"Four, why?"I asked.

"Seems roomy in here." he had a little chuckle.
"Insulting my place, huh?" I crossed my arms.

"I don't want no problems."

I showed him the rooms except for my room. We went to the deck. It was a short tour. I walked him to the door and his cologne smelled so nice.

"Hey Crystal, thanks for the tour but I have to go." he put his phone in his pocket. He read something.

"Thanks for coming to the train wreck with me today." I never noticed how gorgeous he was. God. That jawline, his voice, his height, his- alright Crystal shut up.

"No problem, Kiddo." he patted me on the back softly. His touch is really soothing. ENOUGH!

He walked and he had this walk that made him seem so calm but then again he could kill you in a heartbeat. He had a little junk in the truck too. I can still feel his touch. I had this thought to my self,

"I'm slowly falling for a badboy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a fixed chapter 😎