20. He Fcked My Life Up

Crystal

I decided to schedule a doctor's appointment right away. Who knows if Jay got something or not, I was just so stupid enough to let him use me.

When I arrived at the hospital the nurse had put me in a room with some other girl. She looked so young and innocent. I was like her once a long time. The girl was crying really bad, I wonder what happened.

"Excuse me, are you okay?"I asked.

"No, I can't have babies." sadness overfilled her eyes.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear. Maybe it's just not time."that gotta hurt a lot.

She was sobbing like crazy, I felt so bad.

"I'm Crystal by the way, here take my number if you need someone to talk to." I written my number on a piece of paper and gave it to her.

"I'm Synn, S-Y-N-N." she smiled, I hope she's starting to feel better.

The nurse came in and told me it was my turn to see the doctor.

"Text me like right now," I flashed a smile, "so I can save your number. Maybe we can have lunch or something."

"Alright, sounds like a plan. It was nice talking to you."

"It was nice talking to you." we shook hands and I went into the other room.

"Well hello Ms. Moore, I've been expecting you." who is this lady and why is she expecting me?

She turned around and it was a face I could never forget.

"Aunt Joy! You never told me you was a doctor." I was shocked.

"Well, I'm one of the main doctors here and I got some news for you."

"Bad or good?"

"Depends on how you take it." she looked around her notes, flipped some pages and whatnot.

"Come on grandma, tell me." she was taking forever.

"Okay, I'm very straight forward."

"Woman, please say it."

"Your pregnant but the egg is going to develop slowly, your pregnancy might be longer than most."

"I never heard such a thing." she's joking right?

"No, it's real alright. The longest pregnancy was in 1945, the woman was pregnant for 375 days."

"No way."

"Look on google, it's the truth."

"But still, it was only one time."

"That's all it takes."

"Wow."

"Wow is right, you better get out there and talk to that guy."

"Okay, I love you Joy." I kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you too baby, now get the hell out my office." we started laughing and I left.

I checked my phone,

"Hey it's Synn."

I was walking out the office when suddenly I bumped into someone. What a coincidence, it was Synn.

"Your leaving now?" I asked her.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yep, wanna go grab some food? I'm starving."

"Sure." she picked up her bag and followed me.

"Where you wanna go?" it's my treat so I guess I have to ask.

"Anywhere, just a place where I can get a nice, big burger."

"Amen on that!"

We went to to the well known restaurant in town, Fridays. The place where I can get a big burger or should have I went to outback? I don't know, I'm just hungry.

Synn and I just sat there talking about things that's going on, on social media. It's like we get eachother on most topics. She's like the opposite of Ashley, she's really nice and calm. We could be really close friends, she seems great. But the thing is, I found out she's 16. We won't be hanging as much, I'm going to be a freshman in college while she's becoming a junior in highschool.

Who knows what will happen.