7:The Caring Sister

Jayla POV

When I got home I felt good. I am a bad sister. The thing is, if my mom found out, she will kill me. I hurt her poor "baby girl". Then I got a phone call from Jay.

"Jayla I know you don't like your sister but, something bad happened to her." why do he care.

"Well what happened to the turtle, she broke her shell?" that was a slap on the knee.

"Funny. She had crashed and hurt herself bad."he said

"What you telling me for? What you wanna go back to her?"

"Jayla please, can you stop being inconsiderate for once."

"Fine. I'll meet you there."

I hung up and my mom heard everything that had happened.

"Did I just hear that Crystal is in the hospital?" she looks upset.

"Oh, yeah."

"You don't like her. Do you?"

"Mom, be for real."

"I have a confession, I was her bully in school. I guess I'm still messing with her now?"

"Enough! Let's go to the hospital."

My mom was speeding on the road. I never seen her so upset. I visited her every other weekend in Las Vegas.

We got there and it was poor Crystal laying there, with bruises and scars all over her face. Could I be the cause of this?

"Mom? Why am I here?"she said.

Crystals POV

I can't believe it! It's Jayla and the no good Jay!

"Jay I want you and her to leave now!"I said.

"Wait, look I'm sorry. When I said I didn't love you, I lied." hahaha.

"Just get out."

"It'll be best if y'all leave." finally mom you spoke up.

The doctor came in, he looked as if he had something bad to say. Whatever it is could it please lead to death.

"Okay Miss Moore, looks like your gonna be in here for two weeks. You just need someone to donate blood for you. We can't seem to find someone with your blood type."

"Jayla. Her sister have the same blood type." come on Mom!

"Where is she?"

"Outside." Mom opened the door and signaled her to come in. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was fainting. Please let this be the end.

Jayla POV

They wanted me to donate blood for her. Was I really going to do it. Seems as if she really needs it. I look over to her and she's not moving. She's breathing slowly. To top it off, her eyes are closed.

"What's wrong with Crystal?"I said out loud. They rushed over to her.

"She needs blood. Now!" Okay Mom. Geez no need to yell.

"Okay, let's do it."

They withdrew blood from me. It was a lot of blood. But, it's for a good deed. Heaven still probably wouldn't accept me. Finally, the blood got to her. Let's see how she responds. Yes! She's awake.

"What happened?" she said and fell out again. This time I don't know what to do.

Jay finally came in and sat next to her.  They were a nice couple. I really wish they didn't go off on eachother like that. They did good for eachother.

"I'm not going to leave your side, even if you want me to."he said.

"I do still love you."he said.

That was so sweet. We're together but it seems like we're not. I'm just confused. I started to cry so I walked outside.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I looked it was Jay.

"Look, I don't think it's good for us to continue going out. It's too much damage to Crystal."

"I totally agree."

"Thanks."

"What am I thanked for?"

"For doings what's right. Your good for her and I know it."

"I feel a lot better. Want to go get some pizza, Friend?"

"I would love to." I don't feel that bad anymore either. Crystal is alive. Mom probably doesn't like me. But I just got a really cool friend.

Life really is hard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short but it's an update😌