2:Meeting Badboy

"Why did you pick me?"

He looked down at me cause I was short and he was tall. Like really tall.

"Because I wanted to got a problem with it?"he had the same smirk on his face.

Before I could anwser his question I was pulled by my upper arm. Of course it was Ashley.

"Crystal, good luck with Mr.Badboy." Ashley said when she whispered in my ear.

"Well he's kinda cute." She smiled and left.I turned back to Jay. I mean he really is kind of cute if you look at him.

"As I was saying it's just that you always ride solo, like lone wolf."

"I just want to make an difference."he winked at me! I blushed, my cheeks were really red. All he did was smile.

After we had to go through the obstacle course, gym was over. Then for a second I saw a muscular toned arm around my neck.

"Hey partner you need a ride home?" Jay said.

"No and good-bye." I said firmly.

Then I walked out of school to go to my car. Someone walked right next to me.

"Hey partner like my car." As I looked it was a black mustang with black tented windows.

"Nice, it fits your lone wolf style. Aren't you supposed to be like a mean jerk or something? Like you talk to literally no one."I asked. I'm so confused.

"Welp there goes my ego."he said then passed me a small piece of paper.

"Text me sometime." he went inside his car before I can say something back.

Later on I was at home I had made dinner so I decided to make baked fish and rice. I got clean and went to lay down. I decided to text Jay and this is how it went:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Umm........Hey

Jay: hey partner, I was waiting for you to text me

Me: really u have? that's weird 😂

Jay: I kno so wyd?

Me: in my room just laying down, hbu

Jay: thinking

Me: About?

Jay: You

Me: Oh, well...

Him thinking about me!? Wow! What a come up.

Me: I gtg..

Jay: bye partner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's edited my guy😎🍃

Not my cast⏬⏬