26. Reconcile

Beginne am Anfang

I let out an audible sigh and pulled the blankets over both me and Naruto so nothing was showing.

"Ok!"

I heard the door open and footsteps towards the pile of luggage.

"Where are you guys?" Sakura's voice chirped.

Naruto pulled me close and I tucked my knees to my chest.

"Under the blankets..."

"I wouldn't uncover us if I were you!" Naruto yelled.

He seemed to be trying to cover every inch of my body with his own. His legs wrapped around my own and his hands pulling me closer.

"And whhyyyy not?" Sakura asked in a sing songy tone.

"You'll see things you don't want to!" Naruto yelled again.

"I told you Sasuke! I told you!"

"Yeah yeah yeah...." Sasuke mumbled and I heard the zip of his suitcase.

"You owe me ten bucks!"

I wiggled out of Naruto's grasp and wrapped the sheets around my upper body. I pushed the comforter over my head but made sure Naruto was still covered.

"Why do you owe her ten bucks?" I asked.

The two stopped their movements and just looked at me. Sakura blushed and smiled but Sasuke turned away.

"You two did the thing!" Sakura squealed and turned away, blushing immensely.

I blushed even more than she did, my face matching the bed sheets.

Naruto leaned off the bed and grabbed his discarded clothing, slipping on his boxers under the blanket.

"That's why Sasuke owes me ten bucks..." She giggled.

Naruto got up from the bed and threw the blankets on me, making sure no one could see me.

"Ok ok, get out." Naruto ushered the couple out of the room.

Sasuke "hn"-ed as usual and went without needing encouragement with a few clothes in his hand. But Sakura on the other hand...

"B-but you two--"

"Sakura!" Naruto scolded.

"It's something to celebrate!" She yelled.

"Sakura!" Sasuke yelled from the other room.

Naruto picked up the pinkette from her shoulders and walked to the other room. She kicked her legs around in the air.

"Put me down!"

A few minutes later Naruto came back in the room with my bag and locked the door behind him.

"It's ok Hinata, she's just teasing." He sat down next to me.

"S-still! It's e-embarrassing!" I held my face in my hands.

He stayed silent for a little while and he hugged me.

"I have to talk to Hiashi."

"About what?" I looked at him.

"Getting my job back of course."

Naruto kissed my forehead then lifted me up off the bed only causing my blush to become more brighter.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" I yelled as I tried to shield my exposed body.

"Taking a bath with you."

=•=•=•=

Me and Naruto were both dressed and had gone down to the cafe. Sakura and Sasuke were down there too so we decided to join them.