28. Unexpected Pt. 2

Naruto's POV

Naruto's POV

"Marrying me?"

I looked up at her from my knelt position. Tears were running down her face and gathered at her chin.

She said something inaudible then cried even harder.

Oh kami she said no.

"Eh?"

"Y- yes..."

"Really?!" I asked a little too loud.

"Yes yes yes! I'll marry you! A thousand times yes!"

Hinata tackled me in a hug, knocking me over. She landed on top of my chest, still hugging me tightly.

Her tears seeped through my shirt as she continued to cry.

"Really?"

"Of course Naruto!"

She pulled herself up and placed her lips on mine. Her legs were now on either side of me and hands on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her close.

"Yes!" I heard a loud yell.

Both Hinata and I looked back to the bench to see Sakura holding onto Sasuke. He was still standing but she had her arms around his neck and legs around his hips, he was basically carrying her.

"Dammit!" I exclaimed, remembering I forgot the most important thing in a proposal.

"What is it?" Hinata looked at me.

"Wait..."

I sat up and Hinata rested on my lap. I leaned forward, but made sure Hinata didn't fall, and reached into my back pocket.

"Ok... Hinata Hyuga, will you marry me?"

I held a ring in front of her.

"Of course!"

She held out her left hand and I slipped it on her thin finger.

"Perfect." She said. "It fits perfectly."

"Oh thank kami. I was afraid it would be too big."

Hinata placed a kiss on my cheek and smiled at me. She pushed her hair behind her ear then looked at her ring.

"It's really beautiful." She whispered softly.

"Purple is your favorite color and the silver band didn't look right with it."

"You custom made it?" She looked up at me.

"Well I paid portion and owe Sasuke a bit a cash but yeah." I smiled sheepishly.

"You didn't have to do that! It could've been a gumball machine ring for all I care!" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"But I wanted it to be real, it's ok hime."