15. Talks

Hinata's POV

"This is where we're staying?" My eyes widened at the hotel in front of us.

"Yes, you Sakura got the best room too." Hiashi said.

"Me and Sakura?"

"Well it's inappropriate for you and Naruto and you and Sasuke aren't married yet." Fugaku pointed out.

My cheeks burned and I turned to see Naruto and Sasuke with the same face.

"So I'm bunking with dob- Naruto?" Sasuke asked.

"Yes, but the two rooms have a connecting door so it's not that difficult to talk." Itachi winked at all four of us.

"Yeah, let's get checked in." Naruto took my luggage, as well as his.

We all began walking into the hotel but I felt an arm hold me back.

"M-Mikoto... Ma'am... Yes?"

"That butler of yours... Naruto?"

"Wh-what about him?"

"He's very kind to you. Even if it's his job... Is he...?" She eyed me.

"Is he what?"

"Well... I'm a female and not as dense as the men... "

I don't like the sound of this.

"Well I know about my son and that nice girl Sakura. Is Naruto... Are you two..." She grabbed my arm and pulled me close. "Dating?" She whispered.

"Uh... I-I d-don't...."

"Don't be modest, I would never tell my husband or your father."

"A-arigato."

"So that's a yes?"

"H-Hai... Well now the only three people that don't know are my father, Lord Fugaku, Hanabi and Neji."

"Itachi knows?"

"H-Hai... He's perceptive like you."

She giggled and took my hand. We walked into the hotel while giggling slightly.

After we checked in the four of us walked up to double rooms.

"Oh..." Sasuke.

"My..." Sakura.

"Kami..." Naruto.

"Sama." Me.

Mine and Sakura's room was beautiful. Red curtains with golden tassels at the end. The bed spread was also red and golden, a king sized mattress. The whole theme of the room was red and gold but we didn't miss the pink roses all around the room.

"Wow."

"Let's see our room!" Naruto ran to the other side of the door.

We entered the room it was almost identical to ours. Except this one had peach roses.

"So we're sleeping in the same bed?" Sasuke growled.

"Apparently so." Sakura giggled.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ya wanna go swimming?"

"I'm tired. That flight was longer than I thought it was gonna be. Plus the sun is already going down." Naruto rolled on the bed.

"Oh... Ok."

I walked into the other room with a foul feeling. Naruto was acting better last night and a little better in the morning but now he's back to being depressed and gloomy.