Sequel: Living in the Pages of the Naruto World

So many of you have asked through inbox, message board, and comments if there is a sequel. The answer is yes there's a sequel and there are 2 chapters up already. I wanted to post this up on this story so all my old readers would know and see that YES, there is a sequel and I've put the link in the external link. If you can't find it you can go to my profile and find the story that says Living in the Naruto World with a picture of a girl and a book. So in the sequel there will be a LOT more Naruto than there was in this book and a lot more adventures and also body switching (Whoo!) Here's the summary:

Mika, Ren, Kai, and Ken have been sucked into the Naruto world through the pages of a magical book. Now that they're there, they've figured they've just gotta live through it. Even if that means as royalty and with all the troubles attached, such as there being a pretty big bounty on their heads.

Of course that won't stop them, especially not Mika. Nothing will stop her from living her dream, but it isn't her fault if she gets side tracked. With all the drama of being a princess, being a ninja, accidently falling in love with your best friend, and at the same time fangirling over every antagonist that passes by, it can't possibly be her fault if she happens to get side tracked...right?

And here's chaper one:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." I heard Ren breathe out as she left the bathroom first. I walked after her laughing.

Together, we walked back to where Kai and Ken waited for us. As we turned the corner I noticed the two leaning against the pee-pee yellow walls. Each of them had one foot tucked behind them and their arms were crossed. I couldn't help but tilt my head once I realised how similar they now acted. It wasn't just this time, but all the other times.

They really did began adapting to this twin thing... hm, in that posture though, Kendal looked like a total dweeb whereas Kai looked kinda...cute. Cute, he looked cute. His eyebrows were furrowed and he was staring at the air with...impatience, and a bit frustration. The cutest thing ever. I turned my head to see what could have possibly been causing him these emotions. Right next to the two were three girls. Two blondes and a brunette. They were giggling idiotically and chatting. The brunette reached forward and patted Kai's arm. Um, someone needs to tell that trick to step off before I rip her head off.

I quickly froze in my steps, Jeez, where did that jealously from?! I'm Mikaela Bright, I don't get jealous. But, I'm sure Ren Scott does. Shoot. That must be it... Being in her body may make me have some of her characteristics.

"Mika?" I looked up at Ren frowning.

"You mean, Ren, Mika? You're Mika remember? And I'm fine."

"Ah, Crap," Ren said and slammed her palms to her forehead.

"There you guys are!" Kai said when he noticed us. I smiled at him and waved my hand for him to come over to us, but he wasn't looking at me. No, he was staring at Ren with some strange look in his eyes and quickly pushed away from the three girls, who pouted at the lack of enthusiasm of their attention. Ken, however, was sucking this up. He shook the girls a crooked smirk and whispered something to them that made them beet red. They walked off, promising to return. I narrowed my eyes at him and shook his head. How sick, he hasn't changed one bit since coming into the Naruto world.

"Aye, manwhore-" I quickly clamped my mouth. That definitely was not a Ren thing to say.

Ren glanced at me with wide eyes, but then recovered soon after, "Yeah, manwhore, talkin to you. Get over here," she said.

Ken furrowed rolled his eyes at her, "Who are you calling manwhore, Ela?" He asked and walked speedily over to Ren, who I was sure would faint if Ken advanced that much closer. I quickly thought of something to say.

"Oh, hey, whose your teammates again, Kenny?" I wanted to barf at how I said his name. I've never called him Kenny unless I was making fun of him.

He stared at me curiously, "What? Don't act like you don't already know..." he laughed and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't...?" What the hell made think I knew? They weren't even major roles in Naruto. Probably had names like Sarah or something. Please, like I invested my time stalking him or something... oh, wait... Ren does. Ah, crap... maybe being Ren would be a lot more work.

Sequel in the External Link! :D