Chapter 1: Naruto, Here I Come!

Hey guys, here is chapter one of Living in the Pages of the Naruto World. If you haven't read Book 1, then this may be confusing... so yeah, check that one out. (Link is at their external link on the side)

Well,

VOTE

COMMENT

AND ENJOY :D

----------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Ren asked for what seemed like the thousandths time.

I rolled my eyes at her, "Uhh, duh," I breathed out, "Now, come over here." I said and pulled her arms down. From my back pocket I fished out a small blade. She stared at me with wide eyes and tried to quickly pull herself away. I gripped her arm tighter, "Calm now, I need your blood in order for this to work, ok?" When she didn't relax, I sighed and reassured her, "I promise it won't hurt kay?" Ok, maybe I was lying...

Ren nodded slowly, "...kay," and she relaxed her arm in my hand. I grabbed the palm of her hand and ran the blade over her flesh. She went to cry out, but I quickly pushed my hand over her mouth.

"Shh!" I said and cut my palm too. I placed the blade in my back pocket and brought out the scroll. I rolled out to the middle of the bathroom floor. "Alright now, we're going to have to both place our palms to the centre of this scroll," I moved to the middle of the tiled floor, "together on three, ok?" Ren walked besides me and nodded.

"One," she counted.

"Two," I continued.

"Three!" We said together and pressed out hands to the paper. Not a moment too late, a puff of smoke gathered around us and covered the entire bathroom. When the smoke cleared and turned to Ren, I found myself staring into the face of a girl with brown eyes and pink hair. I gasped, and she did the same.

"Whoa, it worked, didn't it?" She marvelled and I ran to the mirror by the sink.

I was met with blue-eyed girl with snowy hair in the reflective surface. I couldn't help but squeal, "Heck yeah it worked!" I gushed and touched my hair. I looked just like Ren now. The transformation had worked. I had Ren's hair, her eyes, and now her (not to sound weird or anything) huge jugs! I mean, I wasn't flat chested or anything, but Ren still was more...developed than I was. I turned to Ren and nodded. Yep, way more developed.

Ren raised her eyebrows at me when she noticed my stare and then she immediately covered her chest, "Oh my gosh! I cannot believe you!" She cried out, "Are you staring at my chest?" She gaped.

I raised my eyebrow at her. She was so dramatic, "Technically, it my chest. And I was just comparing..." I rolled my eyes and laughed, "It's only biology." I told her but she continued to narrow her eyes at me.

"Well stop it, it's creepy." She muttered, "Anyway, I'm still not too sure about it 'cos we may look like each other now, but we don't act like each other at all. And aren't our Sensei highly trained Jounin? Wouldn't they see through our disguise, and I mean what if Kenny finds out? Or Kai? And-"

"OH MY GOSH," I shouted and slapped my hand over her mouth, "Ren, shut up!" I told her and pinched the bridge of my nose, "You ask way too many questions. So, like I've said before this isn't any ordinary jutsu, I got it from a book from the library-"

"Mika," Ren interrupted as she began to scold, "you know what happened last time we went there! We're not supposed to-"

"-Shut up and let me finish will ya." I urged and waited for her to nod and let me finish. When she did, I continued, "So the book's called, The Jutsus of Niji, the name is self-explanatory. And I found this jutsu for Body Switching, that's what I just did there, and I'm sure none of the Nin in Konoha are aware of the fact that we're able to do this. So why would they even think we could do such a thing?"