Japan and America react to the Ereri Wedding

DEDI TO: animenerd257

*****

March 11, 2016

Trina: Well, let's have Mr. Alfred Jones and Mr. Kiku Honda for viewing the Ereri Wedding series chapters in Emem's book "Keep Calm and Crack on Titan".

*opens her laptop*

*launches Wattpad on Chrome browser*

*clicks laPASTAnganXD's KCACOT book*

*connects to the projector*

*the screen display has automatically projected to the white wall*

Here you go, boys! ^_^

I'll leave y'all first. I'm gotta go to somewhere. Once I've returned here or you've just funished, go react anything to me regarding to these pages! No limitations, feel free! Good luck! Enjoy the show! ;-) *has left away*

America: Sure! Yes Ma'am! :D

Japan: Hai, Trina-san. :-)

*and the 2 guys have started to read a chapter on the projected screen*

~LEVI'S BRIDAL GOWN~

America: YOOOOOOWWW!!! >o< WUTDAFAQING SHEET LOOK AT THE FREAKIN' BADAXX CAPTAIN OF THE SURVEY CORPS!!!

NICE ONE RIVAILLE NXGGA WHY U LOOK LIKE MORE THAN A SEXY BXTCH!?!?

Japan: *smirks lightly* Because crossdressers are quite common in our prace.

Especiarry, they are even found everywhere outside and most of my mangas and animes too.

By the way, America-san... what the fudge was Eren feering about with heichou senpai?

America: IDK DUDE, And Oh frukking no, why's our bae admin had often passes out like a dead shxt???

Japan: I don't rearry know too. I think unconsciousness is her naturar habit.

And I'd noticed that she has a very high brood pressure so I should recommend her an early checkup and serving her a healthy diet before's too late to her death.

~EMEM'S ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE ERERI FANDOM~

Japan: Yeeeeesssshhh.... (*u*) Way to go Emem-san... I believe in you, my glam lord of Yaoi fandom.....^^

America: Ohhh yeah, (,'-',) She really is...

The fxck she's always been followed and praised by everyone...

~PRIEST KEVIN~

America: U sure Kevin dude's gonna be the priest of this hellish wedding mass???

Japan: *affirmatively nods* Hai.

o.o Fxck no! He's too fxcking lame and perverted so he must not be like that!

And how about that poor lil' Emem bae? D:

She would never ever marry that fxcking guy anymore!

If someday once she ever heard the news, she'll gonna shoot out to coldness instead.

That's how a sad story happened, bru.....

*cri cri* Uhuhuhuhu~!!! T^T

Japan: *comforts America* Don't worry, America-san...

Someday she would find another perfect man for her.

And Kevin-san wirr forever be a tsundere loner. That's arr.

~ERERI WEDDING CEREMONY~

Japan: *fangirling squeals* Squueeeeee!!!...... :) I'm stirr awaiting for Eren's answers to pop out from his mouth.....

COME ON EREN.

SAY YES, EREN.

SAY YES!

SAY YES!

GO MARRY UR HEICHOU-SAMA!

I'M UR DIEHARD ERERI YAOI FANATIC CUZ EVERYDAY I'LL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU EVEN IN THE TIMES OF FLUFFINESS TO FEELS...

*le fanboying 100%* XD

America: OMFG Jappy dude why are you acting so fxckin' insane like that? I've even never seen ur kind of expression before? :o

And do u ever think and believe that same sex marriage is even legalized in anime?

Japan: *groans* Never mind it. Just settle down. I'm still waiting for Eren-san's answers to come...

~MIKASA INTERRUPTS THE WEDDING~

Japan: (QAQ) Wut da....?

Shxt no, why this have to be ruined?

Plz get Mikasa-san off! Don't ever let her ruin their most-awaited Yaoi ceremony!

America: *high-pitched frightening screeching noises*

(O///A\\\O) AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

*panickly clings to Japan*

SOMEBODEH SPARE MEEH!!! PLZZZ STAY ME AWAY FROM THAT FXCKING MIKASA BXTCH!!!

SHE'LL GONNA WHIP ME OUT TO MY EXTINCTION!!!!

NUUUUUUUUUU!!!! UHUHUHUHU!!! .·'¯'(>o<)'¯'·.

Japan: *pats America's head* Stop making miserable tantrums here, America-san...

It's just actuarry you're reading a fanfiction. Not that in real action.

Hush down.... Or else Trina-senpai wirr gonna catch us knowing that we're making any senseless disputes. :-)

~MIKASA'S EXPLOASION THREAT~

America and Japan: *clinging together, shuddering in terror*

.·'¯'(>o<)'¯'·. NUUUUUU STAAAAHHHPP!!!

MIKASA PLZ DON'T DO THAAAAAATTT!!!

OUR MOTHER EARTH MIGHT GOING TO CEASE OUT INTO THE COLLAPSING EXTERMINATION!!!

HEEELLLPPP UUUSSSSS!!!!

~BUT IT WAS JUST... EREN'S NIGHTMARE!!!~

Japan: *heavy calm sighs* Aaahhhh... Phew... ':(

Crap. That was too crose.

Why this have to be a twisted ending here, and it wasn't just a reality and that most awaited Ereri wedding doesn't ever exist.

*then faces to America*

America-san, how do u feel now-... UHHHH??? (?o?)

America: *already died off on the tiled floor of severe threathening phobia* (x.x)

Japan: *le facepalm expression* Dammit you author-chan,

why have you armost kirred America-san?... :'(

Trina: *returned to the room*

I'm back! (,'-',)

So you both pipol, have you enjoyed reading those frukkin' chapters??