Emem's Reality 2

Ysa: Ze continuation of "Emem's Reality"

*cue resume video*

Prussia: I DON'T CARE ABOUT JOU AND JUST SHUDDUP!!! YOUR EXPLANATIONS ARE VERY WORTHLESS AND-...

America: *slaps Gilbert's ass*

Prussia: AWCH HEEEY!!! >:-|

America: *hero pose thumbs to himself* Stop complaining about it Dude, I'm here to pay her my attention just in a shxt of time no matter what's such happening or bothering about I am always be a hero!!! Hey Emem Dude! Come here for a while, please stop playing with these fxckxng dudes or else you'll get tired..

Me: *hopscotchs with Cherry Berry*

Ame: *bulging eyes of disappointment* WUT DA FAQQQQQ???

England: *punches Alfred's face* Get out of my way mxthxrfxckxng git!!! *clears throat, stands erect like a gentleman* Calling for attention of Miss Emem Meme a.k.a NaLu D. Yeager, please proceed to Mr. Arthur Kirkland immediately. Thank you.

Me: *playing hide and seek with Argie Funny Vines and Jenny O' Pretty*

England: *stomps out of sudden anger* WUT DE FAQING HELL ARE YOU PLAYING WITH YOU'RE SUCH A CHILDISH BRAT DAMN THAT OR ELSE ASTHMA WILL KILL YOUR PHYSICAL LIFE!!!..

Russia: *beats Arthur with a pipe* Plz calm down a bit, da? No one will recognize you when you barrel yourself so insanely loud...

England: *head bruises* I. GIVE. UP. *raises middle finger tied with white flaglet*

Russia: *jumping* Emem~!!! Become one with me, da??? ^J^ Guess what, I have a big surprise for you!

Me: *playing soccer with Gerald Coolass*

Gerald: *kicks the ball to nowhere then accidentally unnoticably lands on Ivan's face*

Russia: *intimidation after being hit with a ball* Kolkolkolkol....

Me: This. Is. Sounds. Such. Fun... wew... *sits on a bench for a short break*

France: *appears beside her while she's looking away* Surely she'll notice me with a single touch of passion and affection... *attempts to kiss her cheek then whispers* She'll probably agree to have a date and I must have to seduce her intimately if she doesn't even know what am I planning about... ^3^ *starts kissing*

Me: *stands up away leaving Francis kissing nothing and starts to chase Hannah Banana*

France: *kisses nothing except air and stumbles down to the ground* Owwww it failed~! (T-T)

England: *laughing drunk hard* That's what you got holy freaking perverted frog!!! You missed at all!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!! :-P

France: *grunts like Levi is intending to kill Eren* I AM WARNING YOU dont mention something offensive to me!!! Tell me what's wrong with her in zhis time???

England: *stops laughing* Huh?? I dont care what you're talking about, useless frog face!

America: I think she's ignoring us whenever we called her even a million times we kept mentioning her there is no such response.

England: *crosses arms* And prove it why are you supposing we are busted by the ignorant bxtch??

America: She didn't hear us nor look back even a single glance, she responses nothing at all but shxtty air and her group of fxckxng teenage people surrounding her and I think she's associates in the reality world with real people I suppose whenever she is with them we are unnoticeable in the front of the public because we are Mr. Himaruya's canon characters and not real people.

Russia: Da, I think as soon all teenagers left this open area except her alone, there would have a chance to see us because in public places where one or more other people surrounding her breaks her communication between us and...

England: *covers ears* That's a fxckxng lie! Could you-

France: *grabs Arthur's collar* It is not a prevarication, if you wouldn't stop making zhis situation a false belief maybe we'll have a serious debate-

*cue pause scene*

Ysa: Hmmm... Ate Emem doesn't want making every chapter too much long... For the second time around would she ever recignize the Hetalians??? Find out again on the next chapter, men!... ^_^ XD