ZE AWESOME BIRTHDAY PARTY 2

Same day, January 18, 2016

~Inside the big modern European mansion somwhere in the Hetalia dimension~

6 Classmates: *sleeping lying on the floor of the European style living room, drooling like drunk adults*

Me: *taps on Hannah's shoulder* Hannah, pls wake up...

Hannah: *wakes up then yawns* Oh Emem thank God u wake me up.

Me: *grabs up the megaphone* GUYXXX EVERYBODY WAKE UPPP WE'RE HERE IN THE OTHER DIMENSION NOWWW!!!

6 Classmates: *woke up, stood from the floor, wiping off dust from their sleeves* Where are we???

Me: We're now transported to the another place and this house is so familiar to me and I've been visited here a few times ago. Since you are all the special guests of this house simply it's no problem to me to say welco- Uh???

6 Classmates: *trembling from fear* OAO GYAAAAAAH!!!! WATCH OUT THERE ARE KIDNAPPERS BEHIND YOU!!!

Me: You're incorrect. ;-)

6 Classmates: *jaw dropped* °A°

Germany: *covers admin's mouth (P.S. he's wearing gloves) and has a pistol pointing up* :-[

Japan: *releases a katana sword* °—°

Italy: *grips spatula, ladle, and a white flag* =A=

Emy: *shivering* Uh-oh...T-they're s-s-sooo scary!!! I-I think t-they're gonna k-kill us!!! ToT

Ruby: We'll end up chopped into tiny bits!! T-T

April: *points to the three guys then backs off* EMEM!!! D-DONT RELY THEM AND LET'S GET OUT OF HERE ONCE BEFORE TOO LATE!!!

Me: *removes hand covering* Bah... don't put too much hamming, they're just my friends... ;-)

6 Classmates: OoO HUH WUT???

Axis Trio: *puts down weapons*

Jeremy: Phew.. I seem they aren't the bad guys, buy who are they?? They're obviously foreigners.

Me: Classmates, lemme introduce you the Italian, German, and Japanese men... *murmurs secretly* (Umm I'm so sorry it's so awkward if I address these guys as countries so it's better if I introduce in their human names...) =_= *clears throat* Sorry about that I've delayed speaking I was thinking and it was hard to tell...

Hannah: Go forth, don't bother yourself just introduce them to us, we'll consider them as ur good friends because we realized they're like threatening outside but they're harmless inside.

Me: =v= Okay,... *nervously shaking* Go on boys...

Germany: Guten Tag. I am Ludvig, jour pleasure. Velcome to mein house.

Italy: Ve~ I'm Feliciano and I love pasta~!

Japan: *bows* Konnichiwa, my name is Kiku. Nice to meet you.

Me: ^_^ Sorry for their foreign accen- 0.0 WUT???

6 Classmates: 0.0

Reynold: Eh.... *scratches head* Are you the three guys who wrote *holds the letter* this letter to my classmate?

Axis Trio: *nods*

Ludwig: Vell jou came just early and it vould be better if she has companions. So I'm calling jou for emergency to come here in mein house, ve need jour help cuz ve're planning together for mein Big Bruder's birthday celebration right zhis evening.

6 Classmates: *puppy eyes* Really? Can we help you with that...? =°_°=

Me: Certainly Mr. Blonde is right, they're demanding for our extra assistance to surprise his awesome big brother Gilbert for the celebration. Come guys, follow me to his entertainment area we're having important discussions regarding about party preparations and management...

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~