Sparklers and Hovercrafts

December 30, 2015... at her relative's house for vacation...

Me: *playing sparklers* Welcome again.. here at the vacation house for New Year...!

Sparklers: *shortly stops glowing*

Me: Oh crxp... It's almost New Year and these sparklers which I have is too local and close to expiry date. It fades too short. *sighs* I've better check my Facebook account on my cousin's tablet. *goes to the living room to get tablet but she bothers when she saw America and England arguing over the TV remote*

America: Dude! *grabs remote* I want this Supernatural.

England: No you git! *pulls remote* It's my turn because Doctor Who is now showing on my favorite channel!

America: *tugs remote* It's my turn you piece of shxt! Gimme that remote!

England: I said no! *tugs remote* I will give you time once I finished the episode!

America: *tugging* Hey! Put your hands off of me!

TV: *switches channels, turns to ABS-CBN*

Me: *intimidates in Erza level* You guys are soooooo childish! COULD YOU BOTH STOP QUARELLING ABOUT JUST TV?!?! *raises eyebrow* Give that remote to me once. I will not give you the remote unless if you are still fighting!

America and England: Yes, Madam... *gives remote to Emem*

ABS-CBN TV Patrol: A viral video about a priest ridibg a hovercraft during the holy mass became an offending issue among the citizens...

Me: *frowns* Why does the priest thinks riding a hovercraft us fun, however the other people think it isn't?

ABS-CBN TV Patrol: Hovercrafts are banned in New York and London due to the number of explosion and accident cases in using hovercrafts.

Me: *turns to America and England* Both of you guys.... never ride that 'explosive' rolling device again, as explosive as fireworks and rockets I wished to purchase for New Year. Also- *interrupted by someones laugh*

Me: *looks up the source of laughing man behind her*

France: Ohohohohohon~! *wears sunglasses, riding a hovercraft*

America and England: *le shocking face* WUUUUUUTTTTT?????!!!!

France: *smirks* You're definitely hovercraft losers, handling them without excessive care! *wheels straight to the path* See you again my little poor bo-whooooooaaaaa!!! *loses balance, stumbles accidentally, fell down to the stairs* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! NUUUUUUU!!!! *crashes* Ouch.

Me: Hovercrafts are really dangerous. *winks* As rockets and fireworks too! *holds uo many gliwing sparklers* (*^_^*)