CHaPTeR SeVeN

The picture is Q's dress which she will be wearing for the party tonight..

And pls don't forget to like and comment!!♥♥

Now I'll tell you about the few things which I actually find difficult in life-

▶Trying to chose an outfit for a formal event...or any event for that matter.
▶Trying to convince Jules to either pick out a dress for me from my meagre collection of five to six dresses or trying to convince her to lend me one of the many dresses she has.
▶Trying to put on make up and not fail miserably.
▶ Trying to convince Jules to help me put my make up on.
▶ Trying settle my hair down into a sensible style and not fail miserably.
▶Trying to convince Jules to help me do my hair.
▶ Trying not to destroy the masterpiece Jules has created for at least the next few hours.

So here I stood, infront of my closet in nothing but my robe after my bath and trying to pick out something sensible.

Out of the six dresses I owned, four were floral, summer dresses which I bought just because of Jules pestering me when we decided to go to a beach side resort in Miami for a weak. One was my prom dress and the last one was a black dress which I wore for my neighbour's funeral. I definitely did not want to bring up the memories because of that dress.

Walking over to Jules' bedroom door, I thought about my strategy for asking her to lend a piece of her life to me. Yeah.. these dresses were equivalent to her life and she would go beyond limits for their care.

I knocked four times. Normally, I would just barge in and piss Jules off, but today I needed to be on her good side.

She opened the door with a very confused face.

"I didn't know that the need of one dress could suddenly make you so polite.." she opened the door for me and walked back in.

So she already knew. I sighed and followed her. Reaching the foot of her bed, I belly flopped onto the matress and groaned into the pillow.

"Help me, Jules!! I don't wanna go looking like a hobo.. help!!"

"I already knew that you'll come to me, crying, begging for my help and... you get the idea right?"

I snorted.

"Anyways... me being the ever dearest friend that I am, I have already selected a dress for you and once I do my hair and make up, I'll help you too. And no need to thank me, Q.. I know that I'm the best. "

"Yes Jules. .. you da man!"

I went into her closet and found out that she had hung a dress on a hanger. It was a beautiful royal blue, floor length evening dress with a single shoulder and a slit on the left side of the dress which would reach till my mid thigh.

I took it and lay it on my bed carefully. Then I walked over to her room once again and waited for her on the bed as she finished straightening her hair. Once she was done with flawlessly applying make up on her face, she stood up and motioned for me to come over and take the seat on her dressing table.

I was attacked with various fragrances and a view of almost fifty different products, some of which I knew nothing about.

These were the times I felt ashamed of myself. I should really have been a boy. Seriously.

After about forty five minutes of torture, I got into my dress and waited in the living room for Jules to get ready.

I almost lay my head on the couch to rest it, when Jules shouted, "Don't you dare ruin my masterpiece missy! Your head belongs to me for the rest of the night and you wouldn't dare to move it without my permission. You get it drilled into that brain of yours. Am I clear?"

"Sheesh, Jules. You dont ha-"

" I asked, AM. I. CLEAR? " She asked once again.

"Yes ma'am. I'll not move my head an inch without your consent. "

"That's better. Now do you need me to lend you one of my heels too, or do you have one of your own?"

I said nothing but gave her a sheepish smile.

Sighing, she said, "Obviously, you don't have one. Come on.. Mary will be here any moment."

She had not even closed her mouth after finishing the sentence when the sound of our door bell echoed through our walls.

"Hurry!" Jules said as she threw a pair of  silver colored heels at me and slipped on a pair of red sandals herself to match her red dress.

Opening the door, I once again found Mary on our door step. But instead of the serious, business like face she had in the morning, she had a huge smile in her face.

"Oh good, both of you are ready. The boys were making bets back at home that you'll be late because you are girls. Aandd....I shouldn't have mentioned that here. Anyways, let's go!!"

She had not even finished saying it when she started walking, almost skipping back to the car.

"Why has a three year old child inhabited Mary's body?" Jules whispered to me.

"I really don't know. ."

And I really don't know what my future holds for me.