CHaPTeR FoUR

G'day mates!! Introducing....Mr. Anthony Fernandes! ! Remember. .be happy :-)

"That was clever of you to tell her that you'll meet them at a public space rather than the confines of this place. God knows what they want." Jules said while patting me on the back.

"Yeah, but they seemed very professional. I can't even imagine what they want from an eighteen year old like me."

"Oh screw them Q! I'm hungry and this," she pointed to her stomach "needs to be fed before the monster wakes up."

She spoke with seriousness which was clearly fake. I smirked at her. "What about.... for a change, you cook today?"

"Huh, and putting this beautiful place under risk of burning and turning into ash? No thanks. I'll have some bacon and eggs please, thank you."

"Yeah. .yeah...okay ma'am.." I mumbled in response.

After breakfast, we were both on my bed, my laptop perched on my lap. We decided to get some history about this Anthony Fernandes before going to meet him.

'Mr. Anthony Fernandes, CEO of Fernandes and sons Co. Is a multimillionaire and has established his business empire with nothing but hard work and determination. Born in a lower middle class family, he started out as a newspaper boy in his early teen years. Then, after many menial jobs, he collected enough to start his own businesses, varying from production of car parts to manufacturing airplane parts. He got married to his beautiful wife Emily Fernandes, and is now, father of four kids- three boys and a girl.

The eldest son Mathew, is twenty six and is rumoured to be engaged now.

Mark, being the second oldest is now twenty two, and is studying business in California.

Then comes the troublesome third, John. He just turned eighteen and is said to be the black sheep of the family. Look-wise, he is the heart throb of many girls and is the resident bad boy of the place charged with many menial crimes like drinking and driving, some brawls etc, he is said to be the one causing tension to his father.

Then, comes Lucia, the angel like girl who is just six. She is the princess of the family and is loved, even by the Fernandes' business rivals.

Anthony Fernandes has never let his wealth come in the way oh humanity. He runs many charities and organisations for the poor and the elderly. In short, the Fernandes household is the poster family for all.'

"Oh wow... now I really wonder why they want you."

"No kidding right? But thank God for Wikipedia, I now know that they may not be a major threat...what do you think, Jules?"

"Oh my God! They must be wanting to hire you as a maid or something. .or as a playtoy for that third son..John, right?"

I shuddered at the thought. "Well, they'll get to know that this girl can not be bought. I'll not abandon my values for any amount of money."

At about quarter past three, both of us got ready. I was wearing a khaki shorts and a light blue color tank top. My hand gun was tucked into the back of my shorts. Hey! I've got my license. . And safety first, right? I can't trust Wikipedia with my life. All their goodness and charity could be a façade also. My hair was settled in a tight ponytail and I wore my dark brown combat boots. I'm a strong girl and I like to show my independence through my appearances too. When I stepped outside my room and into the living room, I saw that Jules was ready and was just tucking her pink hand gun..yeah, you heard right. 'Pink' handgun in her boots. She was also wearing clothes similar to mine, only difference being that her shorts were white and her top was dark pink. Her short hair had a messy look which looked just fabulous on her.

"Let's kick some ass." She said in a superhero style and striked a pose with her hand on her waist and her hip butted out.

I laughed, "we'll be talking, Jules. Ass kicking only if needed."

She jutted out her lower lip. "Yeah..whatever. Come on already! I'm too excited to act like a granny right now."

And so off we went.