"Alya..! Pagal ho? It's ok..! You know mjy koi dukh nahi..! Because I got Manik..! Please don't say sorry na..! Let's start a fresh..!"Nandini had a very big heart.. 

"Tum bohat achi ho Nandini..! Bhai is damn lucky to have you..! Tmhy pta hai bhai ny..! Mery aur Mukti k liye bohat kuch kiya..! Bohat kuch..! Kbhi nahi socha unhn ny apny bary main...!"She was in tears and Nandini was confused.. 

"Who is Mukti?"She asked in a bit surprised tone.. 

"Mukti..! Our sister..! Wo mj say baari aur bhai say choti the..! She died because of Cancer..!"Alya revealed and Nandini's breath hitched in her throat...! While Alya was crying badly! Manik was hiding so much inside him..! He was in so much of pain..! Nandini hugged Alya and calmed her down..! She will heal Manik..! Yes she will..! 

------------------------------------------------------ 

Manik came out of the bathroom buttoning his kurta and saw Nandini struggling with her blouse strings. She was looking exceptionally beautiful in that red blonde Saree..!

He was so happy to have her

He was so happy to have her. He went close to her and she smiled at him through the mirror. She herself stopped struggling and Manik gently started tying her strings. As soon as his cold fingers touched her warm bare back she gasped and turned to him..!  

"You know Nandini..! There is something very special about this night..!"Manik started and Nandini placed her head on his chest.. 

"What?"She asked softly and Manik smiled.. 

"I WILL MAKE YOU MINE!"He whispered in her ear and she lost her strength in her legs. Manik immediately held her close and smiled evilly.. 

"Abhi tou I just talked about it aur tumhra ya haal hai..! When I will start my actions tou kya karo ge larki?"Manik said seductively.. 

"Ya larki ap k liye mar sakti hai..! Ya tou kuch bhi nahi..!"She whispered back and hugged him tightly..!  

--------------------------- 

"Ya chand kab nikly gaa..!"Alya again cribbed and all smiled at her. Navya was sitting with Cabir, Dhurv with Alya and Manik with Nandini..! 

"Nandini Mam..! Please check all the feast preparations..!"One of the maid came and Nandini got up with her..! Manik quietly followed her and reached behind her in the kitchen... 

"Ziada bhook lag rahi hai?"Manik asked from behind with loads of concern and she turned with a pout.. 

"Thodi si..! But it's ok..!"She was the sweetest..! Then again she got busy in her work and suddenly a wicked idea came in Manik's mind. He opened the front camera of his cell phone and tapped Nandini's shoulder and spoke.. 

"Nandu..! Chand nikal aya..!" 

She turned immediately with excitement.. "Kahan kahan?"She shouted happily and saw Manik smiling naughtily. He showed her his cell phone and Nandini saw herself in the camera.. 

"What? Ya tou main hoon?"She said angrily and Manik shrugged his shoulder.. 

"Loohhh..! Mery liye tou tum he chand ho..!"He said with a pout and Nandini slapped his shoulder playfully..! She was about to say something when... 

"Chand nikal aya..!"They heard Alya's shout and giggled.. 

------------------------------------------- 

Nandini came in front of Manik while Navya and Alya stood in front of their hubbies..! Nandini did all the rituals and then picked up the 'chalni'  to look at Manik. He was smiling at her all the time..! She kept staring at him for a long time until.. 

"Hey..! Come on..! Jaldi karo..! Aren't you hungry?"His voice brought her out of her dream and she nodded. Manik made her drink the water and she too did the same as he was also fasting..! Then she bent down to touch his feet when he stopped her.. 

"Pagal ho gai ho? Tumhri jaga dil main hai yahan nahi..!"He said softly and she banged in his chest.. 

"Thank you..!"She whispered and he smiled..!  

"Abhi tum dono ka ho gya ho tou khana khayen?"Cabir's voice broke the intimacy and both smilingly walked towards the dining table... 

------------------------------------ 

My posts(stories)

When arrogant meets smart
Shadows of darkness
Mujh mein hein tu
Life is black and white
Agar tum saath ho

My works

Be with you always
Tu har lamha