Paradise.

Cass POV.

Climbing out the bugatti he put me on the hood of the car climbing on after me. I looked up at the beautiful stars as the breeze touched my face. I sighed just enjoying the silence.

Issa slid me between his legs. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he drew circles in my stomach. I closed my eyes just enjoying the silence it was calm and peaceful .

Issa pressed his lips to my temple . I opened my eyes just in time to see a shooting star.

"Babe you seen the shooting star?" I mumbled.

"Make a wish." He whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes. I couldn't make a wish though. Everything is the way I need it to be, I want it to be its all perfect. I love my life style.

"Babe look." He whispered .

I opened my eyes and the words.

'Will you marry me?' Flashed with the beautiful stars. It lit up the night sky. I couldn't help the tears that slid down my face.

I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Yes Issa I will marry you."

He wiped my tears and chuckled.

He slid a gold ring on my finger with a beautiful diamond rock on it with my birth stone on it.

"Baby why you crying?" He asked .

"I'm happy."

He smirked. "I love that twinkle in your eye."

"I love you Issa Thompson."

"I love you more Cassidy Ventura Thompson ."

He laid a sweet kiss on my lips and just held me.

It wasn't nun fancy but it still meant a lot to me. I love my thug.

COMMENT/VOTE