Truu

Issa POV.

Me , Leo , Cam and Tay decided to make some runs. Aye Twizz can't do nun hurt Troy morethan he already has. Plus Troys a man now he ain't gonna let shit get to him.

We all still be trapping moving the work we got. Its quick easy money. Plus I ain't leaving the game for nothing. Well for my family but we all in the game so I ain't going no where.

Cass POV.

I never had a problem with Kaya.I fucked her up because I felt like Twizz used her to take Ri's place that and she walked up to my crib like she knew sum'. I honestly feel bad though.

Twizz treating her all fucked up for nun . All cus he mad at us like really? Anyways we eating at the mall.

"Stop eating like your brother." I said wiping the ice cream off Cassies face.

Kaya laughed. "Whats her name?"

"Cassie."

"She's named after you?"

"Nah everyone calls me Cass, my names Cassidy."

"I get it. What's her middle name?"

"Issan."

She smiled . "That's cute. I might name my baby after Twizz if its a boy."

"So you are pregnant ?"

"Yes ." She said then she started to cry again.

"Why you crying?" I asked putting Cassie in her stroller.

"Twizz told me to get an abortion." She said wiping her tears.

"He's stressed and hurt I doubt he meant it."

"It hurt when he said that I love him with all I have I really do."

"Come on lets set this nigga straight"

Troy POV.

We tore this house up fighting and throwing shit at eachother. He is a strong little shit.

"I hate you!" Troy said pulling a gun on me. Hold up.

"You don't mean that." I said wiping the blood from my lip.

"You left me! You left my mom here! If you didn't she woulda been fine we woulda all been a family. But you left and when you did Tay killed her!"

Tay? The lights went out.

COMMENT / VOTE?????!!!!??