It Ain't Easy.

I brushed my teeth then grabbed my phone. I got 20 missed calls from Tay, 5 from Shane, and almost 50 from Ri.

I decided to call Ri back.

"The number 314 -" I pulled the phone from my ear making sure I put the right number. "Is no longer in service." It said as I put it back to my ear.

The fuck? I called Shane it went straight to voicemail.

So I called Tay.

"Yo?"

"Where you at?" I asked her.

"Ri crib."

"Where she at?"

"I think she upstairs with Twizz."

"They back together now?"

"I guess."

"Go wake her up for me?"

"Iight." I heard shuffling then she called for Ri continuously.

"Oh shit."

"What?"

"She ain't here neither is Twizz or Troy."

"They went off-grid." I sighed trying not to let my anger build. I should have answered my phone.

"Mane what Twizz do last night?"

"Who knows? " I mumbled.

"Me and Cam finna head over yo crib it don't feel right being in here right now."

"Iight lock up."

I laid back and sighed. Wherever they going I hope they make it there safe and Twizz better take care of Ri and My godson.

"You iight?" Issa asked blowing his breath in my face.

"I hate the smell of Listerine," I mumbled.

"Something else is wrong with you."

"Twizz, Ri, and Troy went off-grid and if I woulda answered my phone I would know if they iight or not."

"Twizz stupid but he ain't that stupid I'm sure they straight."

I nodded.

He climbed on top of me. "Now stop pouting."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not."

He leaned down pressing his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. He slipped his tongue in my mouth as his hands skimmed my frame.

He laid hickies down the other side of my neck since he already laid a trail on my left side.

He slid his hand in my shorts and my breath caught in my throat interrupting my moans.

COMMENT/VOTE??!