Wait A Minute .

Leo POV.

I saw Cass and Troy walking down the hall I called after them but they ain't here me. Oh well. I walked in Issa's hospital room a father. I couldn't help the big million dollar smile on my face.

"This nigga." Issa said smirking at me.

"Now I see how you felt with Cassie being born." He laughed.

"To good to be true."

"Where Cass and Troy go?"

"Cass just got up and took Cassie saying she'll be back. Troy said he'll go with her so they left a lil before you walked in."

"I saw them but yo can you believe it! I'm a father mane."

We started laughing then boom!

"Oh shit!" Cam said tears forming in his eyes.

"What?" Tay asked getting up.

"What the fuck was that!" Issa asked trying to get up.

"It was Cass's car."

He shook his head laughing. "Yall play too much."

I walked to the window and started crying with them. Yes, crying. I went to Issa and he shook his head as his eyes watered.

"No." He shook his head as his eyes watered. Then the fire trucks confirmed his doubts. "It can't - no - who would - Nah."

I ain't give a fuck how it looked I held my man's and we cried on each other's shoulder. For Cass, Cassie, and Troy. On some man shit, Ecried. On some thug shit, someone's dying tonight.

COMMENT/VOTE ???!?