For The Love.

Troy POV.

What the fuck! I ain't ever see this dude in my life! He didn't kill my mom I know he didnt. I know it was Tay because the skull on her upper arm and the scar just below it. I always thought she was a man when I was little and then I couldn't really make out anything. Now I know for a fact that its Tay that and something is going on.

I watched as my old home went up in flames. Beautiful flames that burned my childhood and memories. I sighed climbing in the hummer with Issa and Cam. My arms in so much pain but I'm just going numb from everything I don't wanna feel nothing.

Issa POV.

Troy is a man. He took a bullet like a man, raised his gun like a man and spoke and worked shit out with his father like a man. I got a lot of respect for him just like he has mad respect for me.

I looked back too see him looking out the window holding where he got shot. He's just deep in thought .

I can't even believe Butch was still alive all this time plotting on us. All this time and we ain't even know. That's from not trapping like usual me and my niggas finna re-up and get this shit up. Niggas will feel T.G.

Cass POV.

He took a bullet for me. I'm glad it wasn't in his stomach. Still he took that bullet for me. I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back despite the pain he might be feeling.

"I love you Ma."

"I love you too baby with all I have." He squeezed me again reassuringly.

He broke our hug looking at his old house for a minute before climbing in Issas hummer.

I got in the Camry with Kaya, Twizz and Cassie who was still knocked out. Atleast they were smart enough to use silent guns.

I drove us to my house just knowing mad shits about to hit the fan.

COMMENT/VOTE?!?!