Turn Up.

Cass POV.

Pulling up at the party my car was attacked with water guns and water balloons. I shook my head. I waited till they stopped then I climbed out of my car.

"Mommy!" Troy ran to me grabbing my legs. I laughed picking him up I hugged him. He calls me mommy and Ri ma or mom.

"What you get me this time?!" He asked smiling wildly.

"Nothing," I said smirking.

"What?" He said frowning.

"I love you." I said opening the trunk so he could see what I got him.

"I love you too!" He said as his eyes lit up.

"Here." I put him down then handed him his outfit I bought and his new sneakers. "Go put this on."

He took it then ran in the house. I grabbed his toys then closed and locked my car and trunk. I walked to the back putting his toys by the door.

The music was bumping kids were playing and they had moms on the grill.

"Hey ma." I said kissing her cheek.

She laughed then kissed mine.

I walked to my girls and Ri made a face at me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nun ya late."

"Jay came by ill tell you later, then I ran into Twizz he's coming by."

"You didn't." Ri asked.

"I did." I said nodding.

"Why would -."

"Ight don't pop off on me Troy is his fucking son he needs to be in his life whether you want him to or not."

"Fuck it you brought the hooka?" She said changing the subject.

"Juu know."

We laughed then we went on to enjoy my godson's party with him.

"Iight shut up we finna sing happy birthday," Tay said to everyone.

"Not without me," Twizz said walking into the back yard with his crew as I adjusted lil man's on me and Ri's shoulder.

"Where's his present?" I asked.

Issa came from the side of the house with a little four-wheeler power wheel.

"Can I play with it?" Troy asked us.

"Later."

We sang happy birthday to him then him and the kids started playing. Everyone soon left and Ri put Troy to bed. Now me my girls and Issa and his boys sit in a circle around the hooka while still passing blunts and drinking.

I took a deep inhale and looked up at the stars blowing O's. Then I took another pull doing the french inhale.

"Ain't you gonna tell us what happened with you and Jay?" Ri asked.

I took another hit realizing everyone's eyes on me I blew more O's and looked back at the stars.

"Are you?" She persisted.

"Mane fuck Jay and everything he's about," I said laughing.

"What's funny?" Tay asked.

"He punched the shit outta me today right on my cheek mane that shit hurt but I punched his ass back right in the mouth. He had the nerve to threaten me. 'You don't know who your fucking with like bitch I could have you dead with a snap of the fingers or ill kill you myself." I said taking a swig of my Amsterdam.

They all looked at me with their jaws dropped.

"What?"

"Who are you and what have you done with Cass?" Shane asked.

I shrugged. "I just hate bitch made niggas."

We went on smoking and drinking all the way till we were looking up at the stars confessing random shit and laughing at each other.

"iight its Cass turn, " Ri said.

"I don't know."

"Iight I know we knew each other for years now but there gotta be something we don't know about you."

I sighed. "I started trapping when I was 14, believe it or not, I done seen some shit, heard some shit and sone done shit you wouldn't believe. I killed the nigga that pulled me in the next day I was on the verge of leaving that's when I met Tay."

"You was 19 when we met damn 3 years out how is it now?"

"I still turn into that Cass every now and again, I got mad connections on any and everything and money out the ass since I ain't spend a dime of the money I made over them five years but i mean I feel good as fuck." I said smirking.

"Since everyone confessing shit Ri I got a question." Twizz said sitting up turning his head to her.

"What?"

"Did you fuck Issa?"

Hold the fuck up. I sat up as did everyone else looking between Issa and Ri.

"Uhh..."

COMMENT/VOTE???

F*** For The Road Book OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara