Dirty Laundry.

Cass POV.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well Twizz was always an asswhole but he is beating on me and now all we do is argue. I love him I don't want to leave him and I think I'm pregnant ."

I looked at her like she was crazy. Twizz beating on a woman ? It don't sound like him.

I moved out the way and she sat on the couch. I closed the door behind her.

"I'm sorry if I came off as something I'm not. I was excited to finally meet you guys. All he used to talk about is the memories him and his boys had and how you always kept him straight when you seen him. He still talks about you guys."

"You want us to go talk to him?"

"That would mean the world to me. He wants to see his son."

"Honestly that's up to Troy."

I'm not going to force him to see his father if he doesn't want to. I dont even want to see Twizz. Ill be there to support my son though in all of his decisions.

Issa POV.

I miss my baby. Cass ain't come today which got me a little mad but she been looking tired. I get released tomorrow and I can't wait to go home!

Already got my checklist out.

1) Fuck my girl.

2) Make her cook me food and eat what she cooks.

3) Fuck my girl.

4) Meet up with my niggas find out some shit.

5)Fuck my girl.

6) Get high.

7)Fuck my girl.

Sounds about right.. My baby still got that million dollar pussy! Its all mine.

COMMENT/VOTE?!???!!