Oh Shit.

Troy POV.

The lights went out. The fuck? I kept my guard up though.

"Nigga you dont know how to pay ya light bill."

"I did. Imma walk to you , dont shoot me."

He walked to me. I could still make out somethings in the house. I walked us to and out the front door. We walked down the stairs then turned around looking at the house.

"Someone turned it off."

"No shit." I mumbled.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Cass asked.

"Lights went out."

"You keep fucking up everything!" I looked at the porch.

"Butch?" Twizz mumbled.

Pop! A bullet went in Twizz's shoulder.

I shot the dude in the stomach he stumbled back falling on the porch.

"Just like ya father not afraid to pull a trigger. Yall thought I was dead. That's exactly what I needed. I killed Ri because Issa and Meek killed Jay because of you!" He pointed to Cass. "Its like everytime I set something up you always think ahead of me. You always get in the way that shit is fucking irritating!"

"What was Jay to you! You know how the game is we couldn't let you live!"

"He was my brother! I was trying to stop him then yall came in shooting niggas. I swore that I'd kill you one by one to avenge his death." He coughed up blood. "To think this was all over some pussy that I thought every nigga ran up in. I don't think was worth my brothers death. I don't think she's worth living at all." He raised his gun and I put a bullet in his head.

He still pulled the trigger before I did , I took the bullet for her.

Issa POV.

"Man move!" I tackled Cam as the feds shot at us.

"What the fuck were you doing?"

"Man you got a baby to go home to get outta here."

I helped him shoot out the cops that were in the front of the warehouse .

"Nah we leaving together." I pulled him up and we were back to back. We climbed in one of the sports cars starting. one and sending it driving out the front. We took another one and went the back way. We left the city. We climbed out and walked to a safe house.

We showered then changed. Then we climbed in a hummer we took the long way back to the city.

"Hello?" Cam answered my phone.

"Were coming now you good?"

"Iight." He hung up.

"Leo got shot but he's good and Tay is taking the bullets out. They got something to tell us they ain't tryna say on the phone though."

"Iight."