Better In Time.

Issa POV.

This chick messing up my damn checklist ain't tryna lay a nigga down. The fuckery. I glared at the back of her head as she left the room. Imma tax that ass when Cassie go to sleep.

I got up and took a cold shower.

Cass POV.

Issa got released not an hour ago and he already wanna fuck. I already told him we got shit too do and we fucked all last night he better hop in a shower.

I went in the other bathroom and showered then walked back in my room dressing. In faded blue ripped skinny jeans , with a fushia crop top. I put my hair in a messy bun and sliding in my low top concords.

"Just to let you know." Issa slid his hands around my waist sitting them on my stomach. He peppered kisses along my neck. "Imma lay you out tonight."

I giggled. He tightened his arms around me.

"I don't get whats funny I'm so serious."

I turnes around and looked up at him. I pecked his lips.

"We'll see." I mumbled against his lips then I nibbled on his bottom lip. I pecked his lips again then left his grasp and left the room.

"Cassie!" She ran to me from her room with chocolate smudged all over her.

"Who gave Cassie chocolate!"

Troy walked outta Cassies room with chocolate all over his face. I laughed and ran in my room taking Issas phone I snapped a picture of them too.

"Now go get cleaned up were leaving soon."

Troy picked up Cassie and walked to the bathroom.

Troy POV.

So I guess were going to see my father. They told me I didn't have to face him but I want to I need to. I'm.ready.

COMMENT/VOTE!?!?!