Flashing Lights Pt2

Issa POV.

As soon as we walked in the club the vibe wasn't even right. Next thing I knew a bullet whizzed right by my head grazing Twizz shoulder and getting Leo in the arm. We weren't even all the way in the club yet!

I pulled out my gun, we all did, and then came the blood bath. Everyone was shooting everybody. I couldn't even count how many people took headshots right in front of me.

I knew Jay was up to this he was all I was looking for. When I got to him though I couldn't help but be confused.

Meek stood beside me we pointed our guns at Butch and Jay.

"I knew yo ass wasn't for T.G."

"It ain't even like that"

"Then what it like Butch?"

"It's like the police on there way."

I chuckled heartlessly. "Mane fuck the police. " I shot him right in the head. Jay ran and me and Meek chased him. This nigga wanna hop cars, jump fences, and run through cribs man I shot him in his leg his ass limping now. Me and Meek caught him I shot him in the arm.

"That's for making me chase you."

I shot him in his hand. "That's for putting ya hands on a woman."

"and this." I put the tip of the gun to his chin. "Is a celebration." I pulled the trigger and even more, blood splatted over me.

Meek and I ran in the grass.

"iight you coming?" He asked jogging up to his steps.

"Nah man see you later B."

I ran to Cass crib I hope she still up.

Ri's POV.

Its already 2:00 am. I know he told me not to wait up but I just can't help it. I'm worried especially with the bad feeling in my stomach.

My front door flew open and I jumped. In came Cam , Leo , Tay , and Shane .

"Where's Twizz?" I asked.

"I saw him run out after Meek and Issa." I sighed. I got scared as fuck!

"So he's okay?"

"Yeah."

"What happened?"

"All I know is I was shaking my ass till the nigga I was dancing withs blood splatted in my face. I pulled out my strap and shot any nigga that looked at me funny." Tay said throwing off her shirt.

"Yeah, No I was behind the bar till he uh picked me up with his big man muscles," Shane said rubbing Leos back. He furrowed his eyebrows then smirked.

He whispered something in her ear then they left closing the door behind them.

"Okay so can someone tell me what happened?"

"Long story short Issa fucked Cass, Jay wanted Cass I'm guessing and he tried to kill Issa tonight," Cam said.

"Anybody see Cass?" Tay asked.

Everyone shook their heads.

"She ain't answering."

"She got shot earlier I don't know by who but she did then she left talking about tieing loose ends. I haven't seen her since."

"I think she went trapping," Tay mumbled leaning back the couch.

"The streets are hot right now," Cam said rolling.

"I just hope she's alright her and T'Wan."

Comment/Vote??

What You Think Happened To Twizz?