Gotta Go

Twizz POV.

I ran out the back following behind Meek and Issa. As soon as I hit the corner them niggas just disappeared. I turned around as a police car pulled up.

I ran towards and on that shit mane, I wasn't going to jail next thing I knew. I had a cop car and two on foot cops chasing me. I shot one in the head than the other and the tire on the car. I just kept running till I fell into the entrance of my first safe house. Landing right on the floor mane my ass hurt but its better than jail.

I closed the entrance and took the stairs even farther downstairs then flicked on the light turning on the surveillance screen.

It was all clear but I have to go off-grid for a while. I grabbed a duffle bag and filled it with money from the safes I have here.

I took the Tracfone I had here and booked a flight to the Bahamas in three hours.

I changed into sweats and a T-shirt with Nike slide-ins then I made sure I had all the money I left here. I walked up the stairs and grabbed the car keys I gasoline everything then flicked a match then I was gone.

I walked out the crib rounding the corner I climbed in my Bugatti which I haven't touched for months then I was gone.

Cass POV.

Issa told me what happened at the club. I can't believe Jays dead. All he did to me he should be. I'm glad he's dead he deserved what he got he had it coming anyway.

Everybody knows Karmas a bitch.

Comment/Vote????