Here I Am.

Cass POV.

Shane took Cammy and Cassie up stairs. I sighed getting the door.

I grabbed the five-seven from the flower pot flicking off the safety I put the gun behind me. I cracked the door.

I blinked to register the fact that this bitch really came to my house. I threw the door open and put the gun to her head.

"What the fuck Cass!" She said putting her hands behind her back. I hitch kicked her right in the mouth she stumbled back pulling out a machete.

"Me what the fuck? You tried to kill me!"

Everyone came to the front looking at us two.

"Who the hell is that?" Cam asked.

"You should have listened to me. You shouldnt have left the bronx to come here for what?."

I smirked shaking my head. "I told you when I left you could have the fame the money all my work and the shit I worked for I didn't want it I didn't need it I told you I was done with the game."

"Doesn't look like it."

"I left the game but the game never left me it was my life for two fucking long. I hated every minute of the day of each year I did that shit and you know it Sasha."

"Woah last I checked you love the thrill!"

"I did. I still do but the game stripped me of my innocence . It killed my child hood. I look at my tattoos that cover my cuts and bullet wounds. The scars and cuts that still bleed. I zone out as those memories replay over my head. He raped me and he raped you too Sasha. We watched as he killed our mother Sasha. He raped her and cut her open-"

"No!" She dropped her Machete covering her ears.

"Its true its all true. He touched me in ways where I still feel disgusted cleaning myself. I'm tired of thinking about the shit he put me through. That day when I put that bullet in his head you tried to fucking kill me!"

She shook her head banging her hands against her skull. "He loved me - us he did a lot to keep us kept us in line when we fucked up."

"You hear yourself! He made us do drugs he made us sell our bodies he disciplined you by making you choke on his dick till he came in your mouth. My discipline was actually fighting him. He loved you in some sick twisted way he thought of me as some nigga. Why? I.didn't bow down. I never got on my knees. I never let him do what he wanted without a fight."

She went for the machete I kneed her in the mouth. She stumbled back. I picked it up wiping my tears that had fallen.

"Your still trying to kill me from so many years ago. I left because I didn't want to do something that I would regret. I left because bronx is not my life any more it has nothing but bad memories. I love you Sasha with all I have. Your my sister. Just go before I do kill you infront of my son and my family."

She looked to the porch wiping the blood from her mouth.

"Your family huh? That bitch." She.pointed to Tay. "Killed that other bitch tried to kill yall and that's your family."

We all looked at Tay. She pulled a gun and grabbed Troy.

"She wasn't suppose to love Twizz. She was suppose to love me and only me. Troy wasn't suppose to be born because Ri was my bitch! Mine. I loved her so much and hearing that she was going back to Twizz it wasn't working. If I couldn't have her no one could. I wanted all of you deas after you killed Jay. He was my brother so was Butch. Yall killed the only family I had."

I raised the gun. "Let go of my son."

Sasha ran to me and I put the Machete in front of me she ran right into it . It went through her stomach. I felt it as I kept my eyes on Tay.

She shook her head. "I cant do that."

Shane hit Tay in the back of the head with a lamp and it broke. Tay fell to the floor letting go of Troy.

"I'm sorry." Sasha said coughing up blood.

"I am too." I pushed the machete deeper into her stomach.

COMMENT/VOTE ?!?!