Bad.

Cass.

I cleaned the mess and showered again then dressed in light ripped jeans, a black and white half shirt sliding in my low top concords. I rolled a blunt and faced that shit. I rolled another one and just let my emotions burn with the blunt.

Ciara Body Party started playing. I grabbed my phone answering it as I continued to smoke.

"Yo." I answered the phone.

"You're smoking ain't you?" Tay asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Its Friday."

"Shit. I'll be at Ri's crib in a few."

She laughed. "Yo ass better hurry up she rashing."

"Bye bitch." I hung up and grabbed my car keys. Hopping in my Red and Black 2009 Series Maserati. I drove to the mall.

I got in and bought Ri's son Troy a racecar set, a basketball and hoop set, and a polo outfit with a new pair of jays with a gold chain that said his name on it. Fuck the bullshit my godson deserves the world and I got money out the ass why not spend it on him.

I put the stuff in my car then went to the smoke shop. I got a hooka I walked out bumping into Issa.

"Aye, ma couldn't say goodbye?" He said smirking.

"Nah I couldn't my b," I said adjusting the hooka in my hands.

"Whatcha doing with that?"

"I'm gonna use it for a session tonight."

"Hmm."

I rolled my eyes and passed him. "Bye boy."

I walked past him seeing he was with a few niggas. I spotted Twizz.

I punched him in the gut. "Fucking lowlife go see ya son today is his birthday if you didn't know."

"The fuck is wrong with you bitch." He said coughing.

"You need to come to see my godson today and bring him something if you don't I got a Tech9 in my car and I know where you live bitch fuck with me," I smirked at his friends and Issa then climbed in my car and drove to Ri's crib.

I really do have a Tech9 in my car. I ain't afraid to use it.

Issa POV.

"Damn Issa you fucked that? I mean you said she was bad but damn." Meek said watching Cass drive off in a Maserati.

I laughed shaking my head. "You gonna go to ya son's party or what?" Cam asked.

"That ain't my baby its probably Issas."

"Nigga don't play I fucked her during that second argument."

"You fucked her before I did!" He said charging at me. Cam and Meek grabbed him.

"See its definitely your baby nigga now stop being tough let's get this shit make these runs."

"We going to that party I wanna get on that hooka wave before she leave," Cam said and I shook my head laughing.

COMMENT/VOTE???