After A-Con Part 1 (Zane x Travis)

Travis's POV (Italics are thoughts, obviously)

Something feels wrong here. Lucinda called me adorable and handsome. This hasn't happened before. What's going on? Is someone finally having feelings for me? Can I finally stop being the lady-killer that I am and get into a relationship with a beautiful girl?

"Oh, Travis, over here! This looks cute, you should buy me this!" Lucinda exclaimed at me as she pointed at a very expensive (and cute) dress.

Oh, NOW I see what's going on!

"Wait a minute! L-Lucinda, are you just using me to buy you things?" I asked her, scared and waiting for her response.

"Oh sweetie, you should have expected that from the start. I do think you are cute though, I just have no interest in dating you." Lucinda said, slowly so that Travis could process every word she said.

"Lucinda..." Travis couldn't say anything else. He was hurt that she would do this to him. She used him like a rag.

"I know what you're going to say Travis. I do feel bad, and I honestly don't know why I did this. I just did." Lucinda said truthfully.

"THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE TO USE ME, LUCINDA! I'M NOT YOUR SUGAR DADDY!" I screamed at her, angry and sad.

Then I ran off, but before I did, I saw Lucinda make a shocked and sad face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran back to the hotel room. I opened the door and ran inside the bathroom, closing the door and locking it.

How could she do this to me? Am I not lovable? I guess not. Nobody loves me and I'll be alone for the rest of my life.

I started sobbing loudly when I heard the hotel door open.

"Hello? Is anybody in there?

It was Zane.

But what is he doing here? He should be with Aphmau and the others exploring the town.

"Travis, is that you?" Zane asked through the bathroom door, actually sounding concerned.

"L-leave me alone, Zane. Please." I sobbed through the door.

"T-Travis... I-If you don't let me in there, I will knock this door down! Don't think that I won't!" Zane shouted through the door, sounding serious.

I didn't say anything. I mean he's not actually gonna knock the door down, right? He's just bluffing.

Then I heard him hit the door a few times.

"Okay! I'll let you in!" I yelled. I'm NOT paying for the damages if there are any!

I unlocked the door and let him in. I looked in the mirror and noticed that my face had been red from the crying. My eyes were bloodshot and my clothes had tear stains on them.

"Travis, what hapened?" Zane asked me, again sounding concerned.

"L-Lucinda used me to buy things for her." I told him, tearing up.

Zane stayed silent, actually listening to me and giving me a moment to catch my breath.

"It's just not fair. Am I unworthy of love? Am I unlovable? I guess I am! Nobody loves me Zane, NOBODY! Maybe it would be better if I just left everyone alone and never came back!" I said to him, crying again.

Then the unexpected happened.

Zane grabbed my hand, stood me up, and then took off his mask.

Wow.

His face is so handsome, I could just get lost in it.

Then he kissed me. I was shocked at first, but then I kissed him back. I felt so many sparks go off in my head like celebrating the 4th of July. Zane was surprisingly a good kisser. I pulled away.

"Z-Zane... I thought you liked Aphmau..." I said, blushing and not believing what had just happened.

"Well, while Aphmau is really pretty, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life. More than Pinkie Cake and Flarity! Travis, it hurt me so much that you thought that about yourself. You ARE loved. And I'll be the one who makes you feel like you are loved all of the time, if you let me. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you Travis. I've loved you for so long, but I have just suppressed my feelings because there was never a right time to tell you. Again, Travis, I love you, and I NEVER want to lose you." Zane said, looking at me the entire time, blushing.

"Z-Zane... I l-love you t-too..." I said, crying again, but they were tears of joy and love.

I crashed my lips into his again.

And we stayed like that until we went into one of the rooms and made-out in there. We never stopped kissing. We were so preoccupied with making out, we didn't even hear Kawaii~Chan walk in.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH KAWAII~CHAN DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE NEEDED TO SHIP THIS UNTIL NOW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! KAWAII~CHAN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SHIPPING SHRINE RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHHHH!" She fangirled and then fainted.

Katelyn walked in and saw me on top of him.

"HOT DAMN!" She yelled. Then blood gushed out of her nose and she fainted as well.

"Okay, I think that's a hint from Irene that we should go to bed." I said.

I snuggled up next to Zane and he pulled me closer to himself. He dozed off and I'm about to do the same. But I'm glad that Zane kissed me tonight. Because now, I can't imagine myself with anyone else but him. I love him and he loves me. I guess I am lovable.