17. Mean but Brilliant (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Hey Zac, what did you want to talk about?" She smiled so cute.

"About us.'' I grabbed her hand.

"What about us?" Her cheeks turned red.

"Franki i like you a lot more than i should, but i know you don't-'

"I actually do feel the same." She blushed while looking down.

My heart skipped.

"Franki i really want us to be together, but we cant." I let her go.

I know i shouldn't be doing this to her but i can't help it, i know at the end it will not work at all.

"Why not?" She frowned a bit.

"Its complicated, but we i can try to make it work, yeah?"

"Yeah." She blushed a little.

i grabbed her hand then kissed her cheek. She giggled, she's so shy. i like it.

Oh Zayn.....

Liam's P.O.V

"Hey Liam." Harry sat next me, with no emotion in his voice.

"You okay buddy?" I said with sympathy.

"Yes. I'm so happy that the girl i thought i really felt for hates me, yet she won't tell me why!"

"So i guess its a no."

"What ever I'm over it."

"Harry its for the best that she doesnt want to talk to you, you can't get too attached to her. What ever is making her feel upset, maybe when she's ready to talk she will talk to you about it. Okay."

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks Li, it means a lot."

"You're welcome."

***

"LE! LE!" i heard someone yell out. I turned around and it was Jen.

"Hey Jen." I smiled. "What's up?"

"Jessica & Lou situation is over, we don't have to hurt any of them." She said relieved. 

"Good, it was going to be a hard one." I chuckled.

"Yeah." She laughed. "So have you talked to Harry yet? Vanessa still seems upset but i think she'll get over it eventually."

"Yeah, he was really upset about it too. But i told him to give her some space for now. See how that works."

"Well thats good."

We were standing there in slience.

"Yeah it is. Uh.. well i have to get going don't want to be late to class now do we?"

"No... okay see ya later." Jen left awkwardly.

That was a bit awkward. Ha.....

Louis P.O.V

"Jessica & Lou situation is over, we don't have to hurt any of them." She said relieved. 

"Good, it was going to be a hard one."  I heard Liam chuckled. WTF.

"Yeah." She laughed. "So have you talked to Harry yet? Vanessa still seems upset but i think she'll get over it eventually."

I think I'm getting somewhere here.

"Yeah, he was really upset about it too. But i told him to give her some space for now. See how that works."

"Well thats good."

Why would they care how Harry feels & that girl? Well they are best friends with them so of course they would care. Wait at the beginning didnt she say that she's not gonna hurt Jessica & me anymore. Da fuck does that mean? Hm... if im correct maybe the reason why they care about harry & that girl Vanessa's feelings is that they might be the cause of hurting them. OH MY GOD THE QUEEN IS A GENIUS. I must get to the bottom of this! I need to to talk to Harry first.

'Bing, Bing, Bing'

"OH C'MON!"

______________________________________________________________

Short I know, but i didn't want to keep you ppl waitin. I think since school started for me really early (August 12)  i'll be posting a chapter on friday, saturday or sunday so yeah.... 

Ewe I killed a black ant on my arm and i smelled my hand it smells so bad xP Ants are crawling all over my apartment. Its digusting!

2 votes for next chapter

-Elounor Shipper xx