Chapter 16: Normani

As Ally left, I went to my room. I walked in to see Lauren lying on her bed listening to her music on full blast. I decided to leave her alone and text Arin.

"Hey Arin:)," I sent him. "Hi," he texted back. Something seemed off. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I think we should break up," he said. "Why?" I asked. "I think I like someone else. I'm sorry. I hope we could still be friends," he replied. "It's alright, I understand. Thanks for telling me," I sent him.

"Normani, are you okay? You look like you're going to cry," Lauren told me. I swallowed back my tears and replied, "No, I'm fine. How are you? How are you dealing with the whole Camila thing?"

Tears immediately came to her eyes. I went over to her and hugged her tightly. "I want her back so badly. I feel so horrible about what I did to her, and she won't even give me a second chance to make things right. I love her so much," Lauren cried as I rubbed her back.

Jealousy overcame me as she talked about Camila. This always happened when she was either with Camila or talking about her, yet whenever anyone else spoke about her I was totally fine. I had no idea why this was happening, so as usual I just ignored the feeling.

"You have to just move on. I know it's hard, but it will be worth it. You'll be happy if you get over her," I told her. Lauren sniffled, then looked up at me and smiled a little. "I guess you're right," she said. "Come on, let's go make a twitcam with Dinah," I suggested. With that, we went downstairs on the couch with Dinah and started our twitcam.

"We're really bored and Camila and Ally are out shopping so send us some questions please," I started. "They ditched us, it's so sad," Dinah said as she pretended to wipe away a fake tear. "It's okay DJ, I love you," Lauren smiled. "What about me?" I pouted. "You're the best roommate ever, of course I love you," she hugged me, causing me to smile.

For the next little while, we answered tons of questions and had a great time until Camila and Ally finally came home. "Are you guys doing a twitcam without us?" Camila asked while crossing her arms. "Damn, Camally's mad!" Dinah exclaimed. At that moment, the two girls dropped their bags and came running towards us. Camila jumped on Dinah's lap and Ally jumped on mine.

"Guess I'm just all alone," Lauren shrugged. Camila stuck her tongue out at her while Ally said, "Don't worry we love you." "I just got a text from Simon, we have to call him, so I guess we have to go," Dinah said. We all said goodbye to our viewers and quickly called Simon.

Simon told us immediately that we should really get back to working on our music video with One Direction. We all looked at Camila to see her agree. We then decided to cancel our studio time and that the boys would come the next day, yet they were going to stay at a hotel like the previous time.

Once we finished talking to Simon, I told Ally that I wanted to talk to her. We went up to her room and sat down on her bed. "I think I like her," we said simultaneously. Ally and I both took a pause before I asked, "Who do you think you like?" "Camila, you?" Ally asked. "Lauren," I replied.

I sighed heavily. "I think they still like each other," I told Ally. "Me too," she replied. "What should we do?" I asked after a moment. "I think we should put our feelings aside and help them get back together. Besides, I have Troy and you have Arin," Ally said.

Before I could stop it, a tear rolled down my cheek. "Mani, what's wrong?" Ally questioned worriedly as she hugged me. As I opened my mouth to answer, the door opened and Lauren walked in. She immediately came and wrapped her arms around me. "Arin broke up with me today," I mumbled. Ally and Lauren immediately began to comfort.

Lauren and Ally comforted for a while. I wasn't even that sad, yet I loved the fact that they cared so much about my well-being. The girls continued to comfort me until we all fell asleep together.

"Time to get up!" Dinah and Camila harmonized, waking me up. I noticed that Ally and Lauren were still sleeping. I laughed as Camila jumped on Ally and Dinah jumped on Lauren. I took a picture, then dragged Ally downstairs with me so that we could make breakfast for the girls and if the guys were there in time, them too.

"Now that we're alone, we have to talk about getting Camila and Lauren back together," Ally started as we began to cook.

** hey guys! Hope u all like the new chapter :) I'm gonna end this story in a few chapters,eat me know if you guys want another sequel of some sort!